There's an idea to make a patch that will include all great and fitting stuff that already made for this game in mods,
ilb packs, patches and MPE (and if I got that far, a separate installer that will install all that on basic 1.3 AoW:SM) and which will be savegame compatible.
1. UPatch 1.5 Ported to MPE
2. UPatch 1.5 Bugs fixed
3. Stylish heroes library to give UPatch 1.5 heroes a try on any map (27 new models) + Original UPatch 1.5 heroes library
4. MPE Watchtower building ability returned
5. About 600 new creatures made
6. Cartoon mode added (no flags/numbers on worldmap)
7. More than 210 map objects added + (30 objects and 10 effects from UPatch 1.5 restored) (actually more, we've just dropped counting them)
8. Planeswalker heroes library added (about 100 heroes with new models)
9. 2 new maps (by The Groll)
There will be weekly builds, and we will try to make the most possible amount of steps.
1. Adding creatures
2. Making planeswalkers libraries (heroes from Planescape: Torment)
3. Adding Map-objects
4. Making all-in-one installer (1.4+1.5+MPE+1.5.1)
5. Some creatures adjusting (stats, sounds) if needed
0. Some small C# task (picture resizer based on SDK)
1. ASM engine debug
3. Balancing units
4. Connecting with
6. Map objects and monsters importing from other games
7. Wrighting stories for heroes pack
8. Whatever you can do
Released each week on Friday if something is done. Needs UP 1.5 + MPE to be installed.
Save-compitiblity between test-builds is not garanteed.
Most of the screens made on The Groll's and Swolte's scenarios as a best environment. No such changes made to any of existent maps.
[This message has been edited by Triadasoul_7 (edited 01-11-2022 @ 06:54 PM).]