Moderated by Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Lasfs
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
posted 09-13-04 03:59 PM EDT (US)   
There are only two threads here, so I think it's high time to start:
the League Against Small Forum Sections!
Members of Clan Against All-BB Code Posts may also gather here.
Tada!
Hello?

A Qatigattuusara would like to thank the non-member Deroman for his outstanding contribution to the length of this thread.

Official Member List
OML for short

Ataataap Dvoraussara //FOUNDER
ShadowKin //Second to apply, first to be accepted
//HIGHLY HONOURED (Reason top secret)
Squeeky_Dragon //First to reply, second to be accepted
//HONOURED (For putting up with being member #3 when should be member #2)
Alphax
I Love Bananas
Lord Naismith //Here begins the REVOLUTION
CrazySlyHawk //The revolution continues! Maybe!

More colours may be forthcoming soon, especially if specified.

[This message has been edited by A Qatigattuusara (edited 07-14-2007 @ 01:40 PM).]

Replies:
posted 12-07-06 11:46 PM EDT (US)     91 / 106  
It is good to be back, finally.

I would also like to make things very clear concerning my membership of LASFS and Leadership of the L.E.D.

I agree with Strauss on the matter of free political agenda. It is well known I have chosen a political path that is different to the one of LASFS. However, I do not wish to declare open war upon LASFS, not only because I am personally a member, but LASFS is no direct opposition to the L.E.D. I do not think it is wise for LASFS' founder Strauss to permanently ally with any political faction. I commend my brother Deroman for standing tall for the L.E.D. however.

But since LASFS was formed merely to keep any thread here within the forums from becoming stagnant, LASFS as an entity has no political agenda or allegiance. Individual members are of course free to express their own opinions and political wars, as I have done, but never will this be in the name of LASFS itself.

Should even Strauss and myself find ourselves standing as opponents in some battle, be it friendly or not, this will not alter either of our positions within LASFS itself.

I joined LASFS as an attempt to aid in keeping things alive within the forums. It does not change my perceptions as L.E.D. War Leader at all. Now that my Age of Exile is over, perhaps I can aid LASFS as much as I lead the L.E.D.

=LASFS Operative #2=
-/X\(++)/X\-L.E.D. War Leader-/X\(++)/X\-
posted 12-08-06 01:36 PM EDT (US)     92 / 106  
As for this, I must disagree with you my returned brother.

It is impossible to consider leader of neutral faction to be able to neutrality any further when he stand not as neutral himself. Where the leader of neutral factions fails in neutrality there fails the whole faction, unless the leader resigns from the leading position, handing the factions neutrality to a truly neutral leader. In my point of view the leader carries the most burning burden, he guides his followers onwards, reflects the image of the organization.

There is no such organization that is not able to make political decisions. For as a great example I reflect BTOOIC, which was not born to a clan, but around signable suggestion. Yet, they dared to come to challenge us with great hatered towards our ideology and belifs.

I was, and still am very pleased that father Strauss decided not to join into dangerous politics and "the direct opposition of LED". If he wouldnt have agreed into this, I certainly would have asked your resignal from LASFS brother Shadowkin, for LED cause of course. That was my duty, which you yourself handed to me and brother Roadamer, lord Shadowkin.

It must have been my past provokes towards Strauss der Vater about fighting between LASFS and LED that drove him into direct opposition of LED when such change came. For that, I admit my guilt and if we had gone that far, that I would have needed to ask my brother's, my leader's resignal, it would have bring great sorrow into my heart. Although this great sorrow was I ready to drain, because my oath to LEgion and truth is true.

Since Strauss honourably took away my guilt by agreeing to move from political opposition, LASFS stands truly as neutral, even in my once so doubtful eyes. I have no intentions to bring the LASFS into level of political threads no longer, since Strauss agreed to carry the burden of the leader. Nevertheless, this promise will remain truth only if Strauss will not tresspass from our agreement. For LASFS members, I feel no reason to questionate their non-neutral decisions.

And yes, keeping the thread alive

-/X\(++)/X\-L.E.D. Frozen Warrior-/X\(++)/X\-

[This message has been edited by Deroman (edited 12-08-2006 @ 01:36 PM).]

posted 12-24-06 09:46 AM EDT (US)     93 / 106  
We can't have the LASFS thread itself becoming lifeless, now can we?

I only just realized this: (i have been a little out of sorts lately)

Quote:

ShadowKin //Second to apply, first to be accepted
//HIGHLY HONOURED (Reason top secret)

I must admit; the reason is indeed top secret for even I am scratching my head on it.

Not to say that I don't appreciate the position, of course.

=LASFS Operative #2=
-/X\(++)/X\-L.E.D. War Leader-/X\(++)/X\-
posted 12-24-06 03:55 PM EDT (US)     94 / 106  
Well, the LED has been doing a good job of keeping the forum alive
posted 02-21-07 04:32 PM EDT (US)     95 / 106  
Letting this thread expire? I don't think so.
posted 02-22-07 04:49 AM EDT (US)     96 / 106  
It's funny that life in this whole thread gets pretty silent when there is no inner argumenting nor competition. Anyone can live up peacefully in this silent society, at least accepting the situation, but only a few(to none) dare to provoke any hostilities between.

Nevertheless we have solved the hostilities and therefore cleared the last true obstacles in the way of death-still silence. That is, most likely, unpreventable now. So we can ask from ourselves, was that admireable after all?

Letting the thread to expire? Over my dead.. Over my... ..

Written with black ink due written with it before.

posted 02-22-07 12:32 PM EDT (US)     97 / 106  
body.
This is why I gave ShadowKin that award.
posted 03-19-07 04:54 PM EDT (US)     98 / 106  
Let this thread expire! Never I say! Vive la Age of Wonders! I, Lord Naismith, gamer of many games, pledge my allegience to this gang, and I promise to keep it alive! Harharrrharr!

*Continues to laugh like a scurvy pirate*

Lord Naismith

posted 03-19-07 04:54 PM EDT (US)     99 / 106  
Lord Naismith has joined by request on IRC(!!!!!). Welcome, Lord Naismith!

Also: The Groll has done likewise!!!
By the way, I reiterate:
http://www.slashnet.org/java.php?channel=heavengames

[This message has been edited by Strauss der Vater (edited 03-20-2007 @ 05:35 PM).]

posted 05-15-07 04:54 PM EDT (US)     100 / 106  
Eek, that was close.
posted 06-30-07 09:56 PM EDT (US)     101 / 106  
Hurrah! I am glad to be part of this clan! Forever! Age of Wonders will come back! Just you wait scumbags of the new games....games like Age of Wonders will live forever! Hurrah! Hurrah!!!!
posted 07-01-07 04:43 PM EDT (US)     102 / 106  
*cough* I would like to join this clan, I like clans. share many of Lord Naismiths' ideologies. AoW will never, in fact, die.

Token Irish Gamer!
posted 07-01-07 05:24 PM EDT (US)     103 / 106  
Booyah! Scor two for never-die factor! Uh huh oh yeah!
posted 07-02-07 09:26 AM EDT (US)     104 / 106  
*Lodges a protest of LASFS activity when it should be at the lowest ebb.
Nonetheless is convinced of Father Strausses earlier promises of the neutrality act.*

I hope that the rebirth of LASFS will not be the downfall of LED.

posted 07-02-07 03:03 PM EDT (US)     105 / 106  
Anything is possible! Activeness for all!!
posted 07-05-07 07:37 AM EDT (US)     106 / 106  
Hello! I'll update the member list soon, I promise!
I *might* even play a PBEM turn ;>
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum » Lasfs
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames