Moderated by Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Lasfs
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
posted 09-13-04 03:59 PM EDT (US)   
There are only two threads here, so I think it's high time to start:
the League Against Small Forum Sections!
Members of Clan Against All-BB Code Posts may also gather here.
Tada!
Hello?

A Qatigattuusara would like to thank the non-member Deroman for his outstanding contribution to the length of this thread.

Official Member List
OML for short

Ataataap Dvoraussara //FOUNDER
ShadowKin //Second to apply, first to be accepted
//HIGHLY HONOURED (Reason top secret)
Squeeky_Dragon //First to reply, second to be accepted
//HONOURED (For putting up with being member #3 when should be member #2)
Alphax
I Love Bananas
Lord Naismith //Here begins the REVOLUTION
CrazySlyHawk //The revolution continues! Maybe!

More colours may be forthcoming soon, especially if specified.

[This message has been edited by A Qatigattuusara (edited 07-14-2007 @ 01:40 PM).]

Replies:
posted 09-12-05 01:30 AM EDT (US)     61 / 106  
Very well. If you insist. I tolerate your seriousness and lack of humor; I expected you to tolerate my occaisonal silly off-hand comments.

Ah, well. Shall we take this to the field of battle?

posted 09-12-05 11:24 AM EDT (US)     62 / 106  
So be it. I belive, that this clash filled with hatered, cant be solved at any other way. Choose your weapon, and make a stand.

And those "Off-hand comments".. As you must understand I dont find them funny, but I can tolerate them. At least barely.

Although, if you have enough courage to fight, I find this place incorrect to negotiate about such fight. Perhaps you can eMail me. I sure, that such cunning and corrupted leader as you, can find my eMail adress.

-/X\(++)/X\-L.E.D. Frozen Warrior-/X\(++)/X\-
posted 02-13-06 08:28 AM EDT (US)     63 / 106  
Did this battle happen, or did Deroman's connection die two seconds before contact was established?
posted 02-13-06 11:27 AM EDT (US)     64 / 106  
Should I join? Or...

Sweet baby maizes!
posted 02-13-06 02:43 PM EDT (US)     65 / 106  
Of course you should!

[This message has been edited by Strauss der Vater (edited 02-13-2006 @ 02:44 PM).]

posted 02-13-06 05:16 PM EDT (US)     66 / 106  
All right, I'll join then...

Sweet baby maizes!
posted 02-14-06 08:36 AM EDT (US)     67 / 106  

Quoted from Strauss der Vater:

Did this battle happen, or did Deroman's connection die two seconds before contact was established?

Propaganda! I got few eMails from Squueky, but somehow that battle died before it really begun. It is foolish to blame me for that. I was ready for a fight. Did you really belive that your lies would be thought as truth?

Don't cross me. Not even at your words, old man.

posted 02-14-06 10:48 AM EDT (US)     68 / 106  
LASFS.Members.New(I_Love_Bananas)

Quoted from LASFS Operative #4:

So we just add

=LASFS Operative #x=

to our sigs?

Deroman: that was a joke. It seemed that there were few reasons that the battle could have not taken place, and the first (mildly) amusing one that came to mind was that a connection had died at a critical time.

posted 02-14-06 01:38 PM EDT (US)     69 / 106  

It seemed that there were few reasons that the battle could have not taken place, and the first (mildly) amusing one that came to mind was that a connection had died at a critical time.

I dont find that amusing, Strauss. Being a bad joke doesnt prevent the fact that it was propaganda. Yes, I have felt the anti-LED politics in here for such a long time already. I am not insulted, if you thought so. People stab to others backs from time to time. Specially here, at LASFS, house of BTOOICan puppets.

Perhaps you would seek for a fight, old man? Perhaps you can rise for a fight, which was for so long to be left unfought.

But do know this, Father Strauss.
Lately the Heaven has been silent. Storm is coming.
The Final judgement. Between the lie and truth.

posted 02-14-06 04:37 PM EDT (US)     70 / 106  
You have AoW1?
posted 02-15-06 09:18 AM EDT (US)     71 / 106  
I have them all, father Strauss.

posted 02-15-06 11:24 AM EDT (US)     72 / 106  
posted 02-15-06 12:06 PM EDT (US)     73 / 106  

Strauss der Vater would like to thank the non-member Deroman for his outstanding contribution to the length of this thread.

Thank you for this honour.

[This message has been edited by Deroman (edited 02-15-2006 @ 12:09 PM).]

posted 02-15-06 12:38 PM EDT (US)     74 / 106  
While I would hate to destroy your newfound good mood...

Quote:

Is that a first?
posted 02-16-06 07:19 AM EDT (US)     75 / 106  

Is that a first?

Yes it is actually. I will try to avoid doing that again.

posted 02-16-06 03:57 PM EDT (US)     76 / 106  
Ah!diplomatic on-goings i sense here!it is good to see some fight and potenial yet to come.The ignorance of the others have been there undoing,and thus lack of interest.What i would like to see achived is a full fleged aow war and get more people on this site involved in such a thing.But everyone idaly talks and no action is being done.that is heading in the wrong direction no doubt and thus is dying as is time.so i congraduate you Strauss,and Deroman,and i would like to partake in the endevor,but i would make things uneven it would seam.

People follow the light, blinded by just cause, but what has the light brought them? It has only caused me pain, while the darkness embraced me and kept me deep within its shadows away from my pursuers and made them suffer for their crimes against me
Into darkness, into night, amongst the shadows we shall fight!
-/X\( ++ ) /X\-L.E.D.- Hand of Malice-/X\( ++ ) /X\-
posted 02-17-06 03:54 AM EDT (US)     77 / 106  
I am pleased for your offer to aid me friend Roadamer, but this battle WILL take place unlike the others, which enlarged to their own death.

Your loyalty is strong Roadamer. But this battle will be between the Deroman and Strauss der Vater.

[This message has been edited by Deroman (edited 02-17-2006 @ 03:56 AM).]

posted 02-18-06 12:44 PM EDT (US)     78 / 106  
Accusync: As it says in the first post in the PBEM thread, this battle is not only personal, but non-political.
SqueekyDragon and all other members:What colour would you prefer your name to be in?

[This message has been edited by Strauss der Vater (edited 02-18-2006 @ 01:47 PM).]

posted 02-18-06 03:21 PM EDT (US)     79 / 106  
Still yellow.

Sweet baby maizes!
posted 03-05-06 11:29 AM EDT (US)     80 / 106  
After a brief consideration, the idea of SHOUTING ALL THE TIME TO GET ATTENTION was vetoed by ILB. Any further opinions on this or any other subject may still be expressed, and will be considered.

[This message has been edited by Strauss der Vater (edited 03-28-2006 @ 10:24 AM).]

posted 04-16-06 11:51 AM EDT (US)     81 / 106  
Announcement: The AoW General Discussion and strategies section seems to have occasional activity, and new members have been seen there. I am confident that The Cause will not fail in this region.
posted 05-14-06 05:05 PM EDT (US)     82 / 106  
We seem to have reached a certain level of activity in the Valley of Wonders forum, enough for a group of goblins to be interested.
posted 07-09-06 07:46 AM EDT (US)     83 / 106  
*suggests that Strauss makes the final political decision and finally joins the Legions of LED*
Keeping the thread alive..

posted 07-22-06 06:58 AM EDT (US)     84 / 106  
Sorry for the delay in this response.
Unfortunately for your clan, I won't be joining (I aid the light). I might see fit to oppose you in battle personally some time... But LASFS is neutral.
But for now my duty is to keep the forum alive. On behalf of LASFS I would like to thank you for your continued effort in this regard.
Also: thanks for the bump. I would have had to do it myself otherwise.
posted 10-07-06 09:24 AM EDT (US)     85 / 106  
*Keeps a thread alive*
posted 10-17-06 06:54 AM EDT (US)     86 / 106  
Since LASFS leader has not been able to remain his "neutrality" as he has intented to do, LED must take actions.
1. Strauss Der Vater admits that he can no longer, if ever, work as through neutral ways and neutral politics as he has always claimed. As Strauss has lost his neutrality towards and made LASFS an politically aligmented clan aswell, he should resign as LASFS leader,
or eigher,
2. Strauss Der Vater admits that he has involved into dangerous politics and removes himself from any political aligments and remains totally neutral relations to both LED, BTOOIC and Occult, and any other politically aligmented clan.

In case LASFS accepts eighter suggestion, LED will truly belive to LASFS neutrality and shall respect LASFS as neutral clan in future. LED shall even apologize its mistake to consider LASFS as non-neutral clan in the past (and in this moment as present).
In case LASFS refuses these suggestions, not offering anything reasonable for LED instead, LED must cut all remaining relations to LASFS (yes, sadly I must contact lord Shadowkin once again to ask for his resignal from LASFS). LED must aswell declare LASFS as official enemy.

Forst last, but not as least, I wish to state my personal sympathy towards Strauss Der Vater for getting involved into dangerous politics. However, it should be understood from behalf of Strauss that as a strong organization, LED can not remain silent about this. My symphaties, once again.
Keeping the thread alive..

[This message has been edited by Deroman (edited 10-17-2006 @ 06:55 AM).]

posted 10-17-06 01:21 PM EDT (US)     87 / 106  
In an old communication with the LED I said not only that LASFS would never be affiliated with any politically-motivated clan, but that the leader of LASFS would remain unaffiliated with any clan (though all other members are free to pursue their political agendas).
Since this was such a long time ago, I forgot about it; hence I thank Deroman for reminding me of it.

I do not:
admit that I can no longer, if ever, work as through neutral ways and neutral politics as I have always claimed.
nor do I:
admit that I have involved into dangerous politics
I do:
remove myself from any political aligments and renounce my status as an "ally" of the Occult, according to my aforementioned statement, and remain totally neutral relations to both LED, BTOOIC and Occult, and any other politically aligmented clan. This is not to satisfy the demands of the LED, which constantly seems eager to make false accusations and demands, but to fulfil the needs of LASFS.

However: LASFS still perceives that the Occult will be a useful tool in keeping these forums alive, as I said before. Similarly, we recognise that the LED's constant provocation of arguments and discord is very healthy for the forums. I also reserve the right to fight, against whomever I see fit, possibly with those who are more polite to me. For fun, of course.

posted 10-18-06 09:28 AM EDT (US)     88 / 106  
I, Deroman of the LED, as with the power granted to me by Shadowkin himself, greet Strauss Der Vater with great relif and praises. The decision was wise one and proves their words as true in behalf of LASFS, the one and only neutral clan in AoWH. LED shall from now on admit the complete neutrality of LASFS and will no longer consider them as thread nor obstacle in they way of LED salvation.

Nevertheless, if LASFS will not be able to maintain such position that it has now achieved in the eyes of LED and its true neutrality, LED will reconsider the relations. Its in our best wishes that this wont come nessesary.

Nevertheless, I belive that Strauss Der Vater did involve in very dangerous politics, but saved himself from its destructive results. I am aswell very happy that I do not need to provocate brother Shadowkin to leave his very old position in LASFS.

Although, I wish to highlight and state LED concern about the part of Strauss's speech:

Quote:

This is not to satisfy the demands of the LED, which constantly seems eager to make false accusations and demands , but to fulfil the needs of LASFS.

If LASFS is truly neutral, it shall never again speak in such behavior and in such manner about the Uprise of LED.

For last, LED does not wish nor will to remove LASFS rights to fight whoever they wish, nor control the LASFS itself. LED does demand neutrality, although, to any other clans. This means that no statement or decisions are made towards political clans such as: LED, Occult, the_shadow, BTOOIC.

We hope that never again will there be any reason for LED members nor LASFS members to attack against each other by words nor weapons. We hope that Strauss does remember this aswell, when he next time speaks about LED.

posted 10-19-06 04:39 PM EDT (US)     89 / 106  

Quote:

I also reserve the right to fight, against whomever I see fit, possibly with those who are more polite to me. For fun, of course.

posted 12-07-06 01:28 PM EDT (US)     90 / 106  
On behalf of all members of LASFS I wish to welcome back Operative #2, ShadowKin, from his long absence!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum » Lasfs
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames