Moderated by Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Lasfs
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
posted 09-13-04 03:59 PM EDT (US)   
There are only two threads here, so I think it's high time to start:
the League Against Small Forum Sections!
Members of Clan Against All-BB Code Posts may also gather here.
Tada!
Hello?

A Qatigattuusara would like to thank the non-member Deroman for his outstanding contribution to the length of this thread.

Official Member List
OML for short

Ataataap Dvoraussara //FOUNDER
ShadowKin //Second to apply, first to be accepted
//HIGHLY HONOURED (Reason top secret)
Squeeky_Dragon //First to reply, second to be accepted
//HONOURED (For putting up with being member #3 when should be member #2)
Alphax
I Love Bananas
Lord Naismith //Here begins the REVOLUTION
CrazySlyHawk //The revolution continues! Maybe!

More colours may be forthcoming soon, especially if specified.

[This message has been edited by A Qatigattuusara (edited 07-14-2007 @ 01:40 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-29-05 08:44 AM EDT (US)     31 / 106  
As a member of LASFS, I shall endeavour to post meaningless... erm, meaningful things in 'lesser' Forum Sections, in an attempt to generate enough chaos to have them thrive.
When time permits

---ShadowKin---

=LASFS Operative #2=
-/X\(++)/X\-L.E.D. War Leader-/X\(++)/X\-
posted 05-02-05 03:55 PM EDT (US)     32 / 106  
I must congratulate ShadowKin for posting the second post for far too long in this most useful of places.

[This message has been edited by Strauss der Vater (edited 05-02-2005 @ 04:11 PM).]

posted 06-16-05 07:34 PM EDT (US)     33 / 106  
This clans going to die from its own inactivity thats funny you have to admit.

People follow the light, blinded by just cause, but what has the light brought them? It has only caused me pain, while the darkness embraced me and kept me deep within its shadows away from my pursuers and made them suffer for their crimes against me
Into darkness, into night, amongst the shadows we shall fight!
-/X\( ++ ) /X\-L.E.D.- Hand of Malice-/X\( ++ ) /X\-
posted 06-17-05 00:33 AM EDT (US)     34 / 106  
What do you mean? We're all still posting, sometimes in small forum sections, so that means we're doing our job.

After all, I still have the =LASFS Operative #3= sign in my signature, and that's not just because of laziness.

posted 06-17-05 05:52 AM EDT (US)     35 / 106  
I am a loyal LASFS Operative ... When time permits! How much must I remind you of this!

Besides ... Once I do obtain enough idle spare time to be true to LASFS' nature, it may just begin a riot

Note: Apart from my most recent absence, L.E.D. matters are taking precedence right now :P

=LASFS Operative #2=
-/X\(++)/X\-L.E.D. War Leader-/X\(++)/X\-
posted 07-08-05 01:54 PM EDT (US)     36 / 106  
See? We've all posted , except Alphax, since you posted that.
posted 08-27-05 03:42 PM EDT (US)     37 / 106  
Accusync72: Since you have graciously decided to join this clan, you are strongly encouraged to add the line "LASFS operative #5" to your sig.
posted 08-28-05 04:50 AM EDT (US)     38 / 106  
Dont do it Roadamer (accasync72). Its obious that this clan supports those ones of Dragon Clan (see their earlier posts), and as Dragon Clan supports BTOOIC (our direct enemy) it would be hostility towards LED itself, by its own member. When our Leader Shadowkin resurrects, this must be cleared out with him aswell.

-/X\(++)/X\-L.E.D. Frozen Warrior-/X\(++)/X\-
posted 08-28-05 12:20 PM EDT (US)     39 / 106  
No. We support the Dragon Clan only in passing, and because it's another small clan. If small clans get bigger, so do forum sections, which is our goal.

Besides, supporting a clan, that is allied to another clan (in this case the BTOOIC), does not make this league an ally of BTOOIC.

And thirdly, LASFS is not even a clan, per se. It's a league of members working for a cause. LASFS is a petition where the petitioners are actually doing something.

posted 08-30-05 02:15 PM EDT (US)     40 / 106  
Do it, Accusync72. This clan is quite amenable to the LED, which promotes controversy and posting. You may not know it, and ShadowKin may not admit it, but the LED is an arm of LASFS and proof that SK is our most active member. Join; you will not regret it.
posted 08-30-05 02:51 PM EDT (US)     41 / 106  

Quote:

Do it, Accusync72. This clan is quite amenable to the LED, which promotes controversy and posting. You may not know it, and ShadowKin may not admit it, but the LED is an arm of LASFS and proof that SK is our most active member. Join; you will not regret it.

How foolish you are, old man. This clan is favoring BTOOIC, probably its even part of their everlying community. And fear not Strauss, I contacted our leader Shadowkin about this, in most serious matter. He agreed, that he should resign from LASFS, because it has turn against the LED. Choose path of BTOOIC, and lose your allies and brothers Strauss. I am sure that Roadamer, as loyal counsil member of LED, will understand the fact, that this clan is basicly our enemy. LED is not an arm of LASFS, its more like, that LASFS is an foot of BTOOIC, which they use, when they have to step to crap.

This is not official accountment about resigning of Shadowkin, im sure that he will state it himself as soon as his able to.

posted 08-30-05 05:33 PM EDT (US)     42 / 106  
i would have to say that by guilty of association that LASFS has with the Dragon Clan and the Dragon Clan has with BTOOIC that it would not be preferable to be assoiciated with you.ALTHOUGH,I still love the clan and appreaciate what it is doing and encourage more to join if they so desire.It is a good clan by itself,by since it is associated with the Dragon clan and therefore the BTOOIC,i can not put it in my sig.So,i would kindly ask to remove me from your members list.If i associate with u i would also be associated with the BTOOIC.And that i can not have.

People follow the light, blinded by just cause, but what has the light brought them? It has only caused me pain, while the darkness embraced me and kept me deep within its shadows away from my pursuers and made them suffer for their crimes against me
Into darkness, into night, amongst the shadows we shall fight!
-/X\( ++ ) /X\-L.E.D.- Hand of Malice-/X\( ++ ) /X\-
posted 08-31-05 03:20 PM EDT (US)     43 / 106  

Quote:

He agreed, that he should resign from LASFS, because it has turn against the LED.

From his latest post in the LED thread, it sounded to me more like he would only resign should LASFS decide to directly declare war on the LED, or otherwise meet it in battle.

LASFS supports any clan or group that posts and promotes activity; and that is any clan and all clans. We support everything and nothing at the same time.

Joining LASFS means supporting forum activity however you can. You do not betray anyone, you betray everyone, so in the end you betray no-one.

posted 09-01-05 06:19 AM EDT (US)     44 / 106  
Alright, I shall take that back Squeeky. Its not my decision, but his. The LASFS thread is not yet decided. I shall although do my best, to get Shadowkin rid of this cunning and betrayal group of BTOOIC/Dragon lovers. Although, I see how hard it is for our delicated Leader, to leave this group. He indeed has the glorious history in here, but as I see it, his future here will destroy our LED. I aswell do not feel agreeable about the "multi-clanning" ideology of this. Lord Shadowkin and SqueekyDragon do belong in opposite factions. This argument was not caused by me, but by LASFS itself. Political decisions brings great responsibility. You have made bad decisions, now carry your burden, instead of trying to run away from it. Man aint no man, if he does not stand behind his decisions.

[This message has been edited by Deroman (edited 09-01-2005 @ 06:19 AM).]

posted 09-01-05 02:04 PM EDT (US)     45 / 106  

Quote:

You have made bad decisions, now carry your burden, instead of trying to run away from it. Man aint no man, if he does not stand behind his decisions.

I stand. You simply don't understand.

LASFS isn't a clan. Like I said before; it's a petition where the petitoners are actually doing something. Any AoW battles any member decides to take part in is their decision. There's no real political affiliation

Anyone can petition for something; and when that something is forum activity, everyone should want to petition.

We're here to help the whole forum keep active in whatever way we can and are willing.

If, however, Strauss decided to take LASFS to war, I wouldn't mind. Nonetheless, until then, LASFS supports everyone.

posted 09-02-05 10:36 AM EDT (US)     46 / 106  
Perhaps LASFS shouldnt stand at AoWH clan section then, so it wouldnt give any wrong suspects? And why is this thing called LASFS needed then, if its not a clan? Everyone can do their part of keeping forums alive themselves, cant they? What is the meaning of those members of LASFS, if everyone does their own duty? Is LASFS just a tag, to show others that the speaker is part of mighty alliance of forum-trash-talkers? And its not simply possible, that you support everyone. This is what happened with your Dragon clan, you allied with opposite clans, trying to only use us to improve your own strenght. Willing to pull this "clan" to same destruction as your Dragons went? I belive that this should be Strausses decision about supporting everyone. World is balck and white. If you choose white, then you got hatered of black on you. If you support black, you will have hatered of white. Its like chess. The battle doesnt end before other is defeated. There are not neutrals in supporting. This is my point, even if it would only consider forum talking.

posted 09-02-05 02:51 PM EDT (US)     47 / 106  
You could say; what's the point of a petition? How would a list of people signing their names on a list (or in this case, in their signatures), help anything at all?

Because people are encouraged by it, to post more and to keep up forum activity; whether you join or not.

I agree that it's Strauss's decision, being the founder. But from what I can tell, this group, or clan, or petition, or whatever it is, is pretty democratic and anyone has a say.

My opinion is that we support everyone that's posting because they're supporting activity. But I don't believe we truly support them in any political way (i.e good or evil, black or white, draconians or humans, etc.).

They post, thus contributing to our goal, so why shouldn't we support everyone at once? It makes perfect sense.

Edit: We sure do argue a lot, don't we, Deroman? Ah, well, at least we're posting.

[This message has been edited by SqueekyDragon (edited 09-02-2005 @ 02:53 PM).]

posted 09-03-05 04:28 AM EDT (US)     48 / 106  
Yes, we do argue alot Squeeky one, but I always love to argue with you. And yeah, doesnt our arguments everywhere at AoWH support the goals of LASFS? As you said, at least we post.

But, you are claiming that if someone sees an LASFS member to post something spammic at some forum section, he is encouraged to that spam aswell? This claim I do not belive. Maybe, if anyone post something, others are encouraged to post aswell, but I do not see that they get "more brave" by seeing "LASFS" in somekind of signature. So, the basic of this clan, foundation, cult, petition, or whatever you wish to call it, is completely meaningless. Everyone can support forum actions by posting anywhere at here, he/she doesnt need to have "LASFS" in his/her signature, does he/she? Clan with democratic lead does not work. Its weak, and history proves its failure (refering to destruction of Athens, even though Athens was not a clan, it was a citynation, where democracy birth and died). Although I support that you should have right for speaking, but mainly, decisions should be made by one man.

At the moment when you arrive to support BTOOIC, or Dragon Clan, you do brake against us. This is easily explained. I try my best to do so now.

LASFS arrives at the BTOOICian section, resurrecting them by getting their forum section under action once again with numerous of posts. This action directly causes troubles at LED in future, because we have at this point more to fight against to. And after resurrection, you keep posting at BTOOICian section, which makes it surely most alive section in AoWH clan section. As new arrivals see this, and get corrupted by doughnutian lies, LED gets more enemies. We of the LED are although not afraid of numberous BTOOIC. We are crusaders of truth. And as soon as the past legend, lord of anciet glory arrives by our side once again, we will march to our victory and to throne of AoWH, which so long has been at the corrupted head of Swolte, BTOOICian tyrant, betrayal of his people.

Forgive me, my long post.

posted 09-03-05 01:38 PM EDT (US)     49 / 106  

Quote:

Yes, we do argue alot Squeeky one, but I always love to argue with you.

I like arguments, too, so long as they don't turn into flame wars. And I doubt this one will, so -- I begin again!

Quote:

LASFS arrives at the BTOOICian section, resurrecting them by getting their forum section under action once again with numerous of posts. This action directly causes troubles at LED in future,

Actually, the opposite is true. We resurrected everything. in this forum. This section was dead and silent until Dvorak/Strauss posted here to start LASFS.

There probably would be no "new arrivals" at all if not for LASFS.

In fact, if not for LASFS, I doubt LED would exist. ShadowKin, your leader and my fellow operative, would probably not bothered had LASFS not been started. After all, the Tower of Evermore was nearly silent at the time when LASFS was founded (about a year ago). Shadow may never have even thought of starting a clan (or if he did, this section was too ominously silent to do so) until LASFS began.

Quote:

But, you are claiming that if someone sees an LASFS member to post something spammic at some forum section, he is encouraged to that spam aswell?

No. Spam is, from my point of view, not the goal of LASFS. If you'll notice, LASFS members are some of the most respected members of the Hall of Wonders and the Valley of Wonders. People don't get respected if they spam, they get banned.

I'm claiming that when one person posts something or contributes something positively, the next person who comes along is more likely to start posting. This is because most people believe that a mostly empty or inactive forum is unlikely to get many replies to whatever topic they'd like to discuss.

Say, someone is committed to post in empty sections despite the lack of replies (i.e a LASFS operative), and posts something in an empty sction. Then the next person, LASFS operative or not, will probably be a lot more likely to post, because they are encouraged by the fact that at least someone else is posting there.

Quote:

Clan with democratic lead does not work. Its weak, and history proves its failure (refering to destruction of Athens, even though Athens was not a clan, it was a citynation, where democracy birth and died). Although I support that you should have right for speaking, but mainly, decisions should be made by one man.

In general, Strauss does decide everything; but that doesn't mean we can't put in our two cents as well. He's a benovelent dictator, if you will.

Quote:

Forgive me, my long post.

I don't mind. Mine are just as long or longer.

posted 09-03-05 02:15 PM EDT (US)     50 / 106  
I realize that by doing this flame war with you, betraying Dragon, I will mainly support the original idea of LASFS(not that I belive that LASFS is still based on same goals than it was in its past. Its obious that LASFS only stands today as a puppet of BTOOIC, as a huge blanket, which suffocates sparks of revolution and truth at the forums of AoWH by the order of BTOOIC), but as mutch as it makes me discraced, I enjoy of being at the opposite of the filth which pounders from the words of false Dragons, betrayals of their race, willingless puppets of BTOOIC. I would accept LASFScian existance, if it would be alliance of neutral people, like the old Strauss is. But as it has true belivers(Shadowkin), and betrayalist(Squeekyrat) in it, it cant be longer called as neutralic clan. I belive that at this point, Strauss made very bad decisions, and bind the LASFS to eternal curse of lies and slavery of BTOOIC.

And so, if LASFS was the foundation of life of AoWH clan section, why did they fall on the slaves of BTOOIC then? And dont even dare to claim that this is not the truth, Squeeking one. When the harmageddons day of BTOOIC and their betrayalist allies dawn, expect no mercy at the field of war, oh Squeeking one.

posted 09-06-05 10:45 AM EDT (US)     51 / 106  
The point of the LASFS was to bring forum sections to life. As the clan forum was the most inactive it is quite natural that the post ended up here, and it is a group of people with a single goal working together so it is sort of a clan. And I would like to ask you little frostling, not to be so rude with a dragon. You probably know Ice dragons and Frost drakes (as they live in cold places up north) and you would also know then that dragons are intellegent creatures who are probably a lot smarter than the avrage frostling. Now if the dragons of the north heard of how bad you treat their brothers and sisters futher south they would probably be very disappointed. Dragons also usualy like the idea of democracy as long as the dicitions that are made doesn't recquire him/her to do something he/she does not like.
(we often eat people we do not like)
posted 09-06-05 01:40 PM EDT (US)     52 / 106  
Ah, now you dare to throw an insult towards me and my people, false Dragon? Frostlings are not avarage. They are intelligent, strong and brave warriors, unlike lazy, rude and foolish Dragons of corrupted South. Yes, Frost Drakes and Ice Dragons are most powerful creatures of our physical world. As the other Dragons used to be aswell. But as soon as those powerful beings, masters of their own will sold their souls and their form to eternal slavery and poisonous lies of BTOOIC, they fell to corruption and weakness. Only the greatest, the strongest, the bravest and the most glorious Dragons of North are prove from the strenght and glory of this ancient race. My Frostling society is led by strong hand, with cold fist. This makes us strong and finest soldiers on the realm of surface. Everyone knows about the failure of democracy. It is weak, and doomed for the weak races. Still, we got mutch to learn at our religion. We have learned to bow for the true God of Frostlings, Odin, but aswell God of our beloved LED, Lloth herself. The Dragons of Ice have opened their blind eyes aswell. Now they see the lies of BTOOIC and Elfs aswell as a Frostling does. And their support is with us.

And what it comes to my hatered towards Dragonkind, It pounders deep inside. As brothers, we once marched to battles, but as soon as corrupted hand of BTOOIC blinded your eyes, you made a choise. This choise was to strike a dagger at the back of LED. As still as allies of LED, you agreed to ally with our enemies, BTOOICs. I suggested justificated and brave actions to be made, by offering a choise of war and crushing your weak and corrupted kind. Still, Shadowkin had something left for you in his heart. I saw how it hurt him inside, when you stroke the dagger at his back, but still he has some bitter brother-alike love towards the clan of Dragons in his heart. He refused my suggestion to strike you blind betrayals to your deaht. If choise would have been mine, I would have begun the holocaust of false Dragons, destruction of BTOOICian followers. You thank your Gods for Shadowkins mercy. If there would have been Elf among you, there wouldnt been any.

My apologizes for LASFS about this long post, which has nothing to do with LASFS itself.

posted 09-06-05 05:36 PM EDT (US)     53 / 106  

Quote:

My apologizes for LASFS about this long post, which has nothing to do with LASFS itself.

Pay no mind, no mind at all, good fellow. LASFS is a place for conversation. Though, surely one could be a little less confrontational, it's activity nonetheless. All in good spirit, my friend.

Quote:

I would accept LASFScian existance, if it would be alliance of neutral people, like the old Strauss is. But as it has true belivers(Shadowkin), and betrayalist(Squeekyrat) in it, it cant be longer called as neutralic clan. I belive that at this point, Strauss made very bad decisions, and bind the LASFS to eternal curse of lies and slavery of BTOOIC.

You are, I assume, mentioning (quite rudely, if I do say so myself) my joining of the BTOOIC. You say this destroys LASFS' neutrality.

What of ShadowKin? He is most certainly affiliated with the LED. If you wish to say so, you may claim LED is "better" than BTOOIC or has better "morals" (morals? You, who worship Lloth?). It's a political affiliation either way, a "betrayal" of LASFS' neutrality.

Not that I mind in the least what or who Shadow joins. He's faithful to LASFS, and keeps activity in the forum ggoing (when he's around, at least). True neutrality means not simply withdrawing from political affiliation but being entirely indifferent to it.

Quote:

And so, if LASFS was the foundation of life of AoWH clan section, why did they fall on the slaves of BTOOIC then? And dont even dare to claim that this is not the truth, Squeeking one. When the harmageddons day of BTOOIC and their betrayalist allies dawn, expect no mercy at the field of war, oh Squeeking one.

Slaves? First, when has the BTOOIC ever enslaved anyone? You call supporting the Dragon clan, which happens to be mildly affiliated with (and remember, swolte had to kick the leader of the Dragon clan out of the secret meeting thread several times ) BTOOIC, being "slaves" to them? Rediculous, my friend, completely rediculous.

And -- mercy? At battle? I hardly expected any, my friend. Worshippers of Lloth and mercy do not go together at all.

I do hope Frostling flesh is juicy and delicious, friend, for I do have a sinking feeling I shall be tasting it soon. I feel no hate for you in the slightest (LED is a good clan, led by good people all in all), but your confrontational comments and taunts do make me wonder if you would like to be eaten. If you do, don't worry; all you must do is ask.

P.S. Squeekyrat sounds rediculous. Would you mind just calling me by name, oh . . . Derohedgehog? Yes, feel free to squirt milk out your nose at this most hilarious namecalling session, friend. I mind none at all, although I find little humor in it myself.

posted 09-07-05 09:27 AM EDT (US)     54 / 106  
You are so blind Squueky..dragon. I found the name rat more describing, because when you step on one, it squeeks. But if it truly insults you, I shall apologize. But back to the truth. Bublicly BTOOIC does not slave anyone. They seem to be "guardians of peace" and "justificate rulers", but this is just a thin lie. The truth appears to one, who looks for it. It pounders from inside of BTOOIC. They rule every clan in the domain of Wonders, which does not oppose them. Their filthy lies have possesed minds of weak leaders and their hand of corruption control their puppets, their dolls, Squueky. Although you are not a doll, or puppet Squeeky. I guess, that you discovered same as LED did, corruption and lies of BTOOIC. But your twisted mind of greedness made you another tyrant among them.

But what it comes to LASFS again, it has no neutrality. If it would be neutral, all its members would be delicated for its work without no other political ideologies. This fails at the part of Shadowkin and you Squeeky. This is why I am doing my best to rid the leader Shadowkin from this double standardice.

And notice this now Squeekydragon, if you dare to eat Frostling, you will face them all. This would cause our eternal hate on you, and would turn the war to bitter bloodshed. Every Frostling has its honour, and if you dare to violate it by eating one, be ready for the same at the part of your race.

Quote:

Yes, feel free to squirt milk out your nose at this most hilarious namecalling session, friend.

I didnt realize that you are such sensitive person Squeeky. My apologizes for the name rat. It obiously went too personal.

posted 09-07-05 03:34 PM EDT (US)     55 / 106  

Quote:

I didnt realize that you are such sensitive person Squeeky. My apologizes for the name rat. It obiously went too personal.

I'm afraid you do not understand, frostling. I was being quite obviously sarcastic and mocking, I had thought. Apparently I was incorrect. My apologies in exchange.

Quote:

But what it comes to LASFS again, it has no neutrality. If it would be neutral, all its members would be delicated for its work without no other political ideologies. This fails at the part of Shadowkin and you Squeeky. This is why I am doing my best to rid the leader Shadowkin from this double standardice.

May not anyone sign a petition? Especially a petition that benefits everyone.

Is not a petition that benefits everyone who signs it (and even those who don't) entirely neutral to internal conflicts?

Think of LASFS as a petition, my friend. It's a clan only because of

Quote:

And notice this now Squeekydragon, if you dare to eat Frostling, you will face them all. This would cause our eternal hate on you, and would turn the war to bitter bloodshed. Every Frostling has its honour, and if you dare to violate it by eating one, be ready for the same at the part of your race.

You offered war to BTOOIC seveal times before. You seem to view LASFS with hostile intentions.

I won't ask you for war, but if you ask for it you shall get it. This is a warning only.

Quote:

But your twisted mind of greedness made you another tyrant among them.

Greed for what? Who do I rule? Nothing and no one, my friend.

I have almost no control over anyone, even the clans I have joined (LASFS and BTOOIC).

Strauss runs LASFS perfectly fine, and I don't really have anything I'd like him to do differently in any case.

Swolte the First is a fine leader for the BTOOIC by me. I' rather have him leading the BTOOIC than anyone else including me. He's great mapmaker, a great lead for the UPatch and someone I respect. In fact, I'm probably the least "influential" person in the BTOOIC, despite being a litle more active than most.

Tyrant, indeed. *rolls eyes*

posted 09-08-05 07:44 AM EDT (US)     56 / 106  
Lies, lies and lies Dragon! LASFS is not an petition, as long as it holds its current members and politics towards BTOOIC and their corrupted allies. As soon as the Strauss has removed the double standards and undelicated lords from this clan(refering to double clanning), it will have my respect, and Im ready to bury this hatered towards their political support over BTOOIC and Dragon Clan. The lords which should be removed, are you the poisonous Drake, and our leader Shadowkin(if he doesnt realize to resing himself). Although I shall take this as an important topic with him, right away when he returns.

What it comes to the war, it would give me great pleasure to butch you. So yes, rise from corruption to your defeat. I do not like you Dragon. You are backstabber, bad leader(refering to your decision to pull your whole Dragon Clan with you to its doom as BTOOIC ally), and filthy lier. Do not throw your filthy warnings for me. Im ready to fight you, whenever you are ready to fight me.

And dont play dumb for me, cunning Lizard. You now share the power among large kingdoms of corruption with the BTOOICian. As Swolte rules you all, you rule people, enslave, steal, torture, and corrupt them with your poisonous lies. Let me tell you what it is, to be a lord of BTOOIC. You shall eat until you are bloated when people of yours are starving, and you bath in gold when your people plead for a coin to a piece of bread. And if the people of yours try to take what they need for living from your large amount of wealth, you will send the armies filth, armies of BTOOIC to butcher them all. You have been too blind to notice, oh Dragon, that being an BTOOICian lord is not an honour. It is a curse, and shame.

And what it comes to the leading skills of Strauss, I doubt them. Because Strauss has made very bad decision in the part of this clan, or petition. Double clanning causes double standards, which will cause troubles inside the clan itself. What kind of leader welcomes the political opposites in? What kind of leader is neutral, if he supports a direction of politics?(refering to support of STrauss for BTOOIC and Dragon clan)

Quote:

Tyrant, indeed.

posted 09-08-05 12:08 PM EDT (US)     57 / 106  
Thank you. I truly am glad you finally mention some specific actions, as opposed to just saying "tyrant", "betrayer", etc. at me for posts on end.

This makes this discussion a little more interesting than an (albeit in good spirits) insult exchange.

Quote:

refering to your decision to pull your whole Dragon Clan with you to its doom as BTOOIC ally

First: Did I ever pledge my personal support for the Dragon Clan (keep in mind the Dragon Clan was never mine or my idea despite bearing part of my name)? If so, it was only to stop the leader from pestering me to join (or was that the mythological creatures clan? I don't remember, I'm sorry to say).

I would gladly resign should that make you feel less hatred towards LASFS (and perhaps myself).

Second: It was their decision to ally with the BTOOIC, not mine. While I am a BTOOIC member, I never asked them to ally with them.

Quote:

And dont play dumb for me, cunning Lizard. You now share the power among large kingdoms of corruption with the BTOOICian. As Swolte rules you all, you rule people, enslave, steal, torture, and corrupt them with your poisonous lies.

First: Name a lie we've said, please.

Second: Name an actual "corrupted", evil deed the BTOOIC has done.

Third: How do you torture someone with a lie?

Fourth: What power do I have? I could ask some BTOOIC members to help in a war against you, I suppose; but I could have done that anyway (without being a BTOOIC member), considering the threats and insults you constantly throw at them.

You have made your own enemies; we didn't make them for you.

Fifth: Swolte rules! Oh, yes, Swolte is a despicable, evil ruler. He, ah . . . puts us in chains and forces us to . . . er, do nothing. That and play Age of Wonders. And make maps and mods. And write map reviews. Despicable, I say . . . isn't he? [/sarcasm] If you can't

Quote:

Let me tell you what it is, to be a lord of BTOOIC. You shall eat until you are bloated when people of yours are starving, and you bath in gold when your people plead for a coin to a piece of bread. And if the people of yours try to take what they need for living from your large amount of wealth, you will send the armies filth, armies of BTOOIC to butcher them all. You have been too blind to notice, oh Dragon, that being an BTOOICian lord is not an honour. It is a curse, and shame.

What do you mean? We give out free doughnuts at every supply depot (for EVERYONE!). And any other food you might like. Supply isn't limited, either. It's the little shop off to the left.

And, if we're so wealthy, why are we using a boring old windmill as our secret meeting place (oops, did I say that? Err, forget I mentioned it).

We don't have any jewels or gold, so far as I know. BTOOICian currency is doughnuts, and doughnuts are distributed quite freely.

Yes, our economy's screwed when currency is free, but when you can eat and export the currency, too, is it a problem?

Quote:

LASFS is not an petition, as long as it holds its current members and politics towards BTOOIC and their corrupted allies.

Yes it is. Why can't it be a petition (not that it actually is, it's just closer to a petition in the way of politics)?

If there was an entirely seperate petition (say, a petition for the AoW1 source code), and some BTOOIC members signed it, would that preclude LED members signing it? I wouldn't think so.

Quote:

And what it comes to the leading skills of Strauss, I doubt them. Because Strauss has made very bad decision in the part of this clan, or petition. Double clanning causes double standards, which will cause troubles inside the clan itself. What kind of leader welcomes the political opposites in? What kind of leader is neutral, if he supports a direction of politics?(refering to support of STrauss for BTOOIC and Dragon clan)

First: I'm sure he'd support you, too, should you stop flinging insults at him and LASFS.

Second: I joined LASFS before any other clans (as with Shadow). I will and have put it first on my priority (for instance, I will not fight ShadowKin himself, as long as he is still an operative of the orgnization called LASFS). I believe ShadowKin will do the same as long as he is an operative.

I'd put the little "Tyrant, indeed" quote in here, but that'd get redundant and purposeless fast, if it wasn't already. So I'm doing us botha favor and skipping that.

~ SqueekyDragon

P.S. I'm actually, non-poisonous. And I'm a dragon, not a drake. Big difference. Not that I know what that difference is.

posted 09-09-05 09:27 AM EDT (US)     58 / 106  
I didnt realize that you were unknowable about the facts of mine. Because of your lack of knowledge, I understand your faithful following of BTOOIC. They casted you out from the truth aswell as they did for the other lords, didnt they? I will offer this once, and only for once, take my hand SqueekyDragon. Let me pull you out from the pit of lies and filthness. Let me open your eyes and guide you to honour.

And as it appears, that you are not the traitor of Dragon Clan, I must apologize. I have misjudged you, because of my own thoughts about the brotherlike traitorness. And if you have such courage in you to leave LASFS for its own sake, and that you realize, that you have violated against LASFS itself by joining politically, I shall indeed bury my most hostile hate towards you. As said before, I will do my best by ridding Shadowkin from this clan aswell, in order to save LASFS. Although you must understand Squeeky, that I will feel hate towards you, because you are my enemy and tyrant of BTOOIC. Grab my hand now, and we will change it together.

The whole BTOOIC is a lie. Its constructed from the filth and lies, which they now use to bind the minds of their enslaved people. Name one lie? Alright. Foreign politically BTOOIC made a claim, which was meaned to crate impression among their people, and cause fear among the ones who oppose them. This lie was, that they defeated BBF. Now the truth is that lead of BBF was forced to resign by personal reasons, and because the clan didnt had another one to lead the clan, it fell to its deaht. The battle between BBF and BTOOIC was started, but never ended. The BTOOIC may always claim this to be a lie, but as soon as the mighty lord of past, lord Berend, returns only to join with LED, the people will open their eyes. The countdown of this BTOOICian harmageddon has already been started long time ago. When the first BTOOICians fell to the inactivity, "deaht", it begun. And when LED marches together with the lord Berend, the remainings, corrupted, weak and old members of the BTOOIC will be destroyed.

Quote:

How do you torture someone with a lie?

Im not here to play dumb, Squeeky. As BTOOICian, you are well known about the torture with lies.

And why dont you follow what I say? I never said that Swolte tortures his lords. Lords are his dogs, brainless followers. Why would he hurt his blind dogs?
Swolte concentrates his powers of torturing his own people and keep his dogs corrupted and blind.

And the doughnut supplies for everyone. Is that the way how you keep your people in lie? You make them doughnut addicts, forcing them to follow your cause. Those who know the truth, do taste the bitter bad taste of doughnuts. They do taste the lie.

The LASFS cant be compared to petition, because it has members! Having members with political directions makes it a clan with political direction. If this would be a petition with only delicated persons in it(refering to Strauss and Alphax), and BTOOIC would sign something important(nothing political) what LASFS asks, Im sure that people of LED would do the same. And what it comes to Strauss, I didnt offend him. I just said the truth, about the bad decisions for the leader. Im sure that he understands them aswell, and will not do them again in future. See Squeeky, there is a line between an insult and a truth.

Quote:

Tyrant, indeed.

posted 09-09-05 03:04 PM EDT (US)     59 / 106  

Quote:

And as it appears, that you are not the traitor of Dragon Clan, I must apologize. I have misjudged you, because of my own thoughts about the brotherlike traitorness. And if you have such courage in you to leave LASFS for its own sake, and that you realize, that you have violated against LASFS itself by joining politically, I shall indeed bury my most hostile hate towards you. As said before, I will do my best by ridding Shadowkin from this clan aswell, in order to save LASFS. Although you must understand Squeeky, that I will feel hate towards you, because you are my enemy and tyrant of BTOOIC. Grab my hand now, and we will change it together.

I'll be staying with the BTOOIC. Switching sides now would, unlike most of your claims of traitorous activities, would truly be betraying the BTOOIC -- in an obvious fashion.

Not to mention, I like the BTOOIC members (swolte, psykitty, etc.), and I like their humorous style. Lightens the mood, really.

Quote:

The whole BTOOIC is a lie. Its constructed from the filth and lies, which they now use to bind the minds of their enslaved people. Name one lie? Alright. Foreign politically BTOOIC made a claim, which was meaned to crate impression among their people, and cause fear among the ones who oppose them.

Built on lies? I can understand why you could think that the BTOOIC spread lies after a fashion ('m getting to explain that later), but it's pure ignorance if you think it's "built" on lies.

It started as not even a clan, just a silly movement for a nice feature for AoW (which was, in the end, granted by the Development Team). It slowly turned into clan instead. This reminds bit of LASFS, actually -- one of the reasons I joined.

Quote:

This lie was, that they defeated BBF.

In a way, they did.

Even though the BBF leader disappeared, the other members could have still chosen to fight. The BTOOIC is fair, whatever you say, so I'm sure they'd have only sent an equal number of their members to battle.

Instead, they chose not to. They surrendered, essentially.

Even if they did not defeat them on the field of battle, I'd call surrender "defeat" on the part of the BBF.

Quote:

The BTOOIC may always claim this to be a lie, but as soon as the mighty lord of past, lord Berend, returns only to join with LED, the people will open their eyes. The countdown of this BTOOICian harmageddon has already been started long time ago. When the first BTOOICians fell to the inactivity, "deaht", it begun. And when LED marches together with the lord Berend, the remainings, corrupted, weak and old members of the BTOOIC will be destroyed.

"Lord" Berend is not going to return; any time soon at any rate.

He frequents Outside Discussions (the off topic section of HeavenGames Main), quite often. He obviously has chosen not to return to AoWH.

Actually, as a sidenote, I might soon be in battle with him. There's a game of AoWSM starting at OD, and it sounds as if he's interested in playing.

Quote:

And why dont you follow what I say? I never said that Swolte tortures his lords. Lords are his dogs, brainless followers. Why would he hurt his blind dogs?
Swolte concentrates his powers of torturing his own people and keep his dogs corrupted and blind.

I'm not even going to answer this bunch of fantasy of yours. Swolte's never hurt a flea, unless that flea says he'd like to duel (well he may have stepped on one accidently, but that's beside the point).

Quote:

And the doughnut supplies for everyone. Is that the way how you keep your people in lie? You make them doughnut addicts, forcing them to follow your cause. Those who know the truth, do taste the bitter bad taste of doughnuts. They do taste the lie.

I was wrong. You do have a sense of humor.

Doughnut addicts?

Quote:

The LASFS cant be compared to petition, because it has members! Having members with political directions makes it a clan with political direction. If this would be a petition with only delicated persons in it(refering to Strauss and Alphax), and BTOOIC would sign something important(nothing political) what LASFS asks, Im sure that people of LED would do the same. And what it comes to Strauss, I didnt offend him. I just said the truth, about the bad decisions for the leader. Im sure that he understands them aswell, and will not do them again in future. See Squeeky, there is a line between an insult and a truth.

Well, I thought saying he was a bad leader was an insult.

And even were it to be truth (which it isn't), the truth can be insulting.

And doesn't a petition have members? Those who sign the petition are "members". They (the members) may have whatever political affiliation they'd like. Why should LASFS be any different?

And, keep in mind; should Straus decide not to let LASFS operatives have any direct political affiliation, I'd honor his decision, and would resign from the BTOOIC. LASFS goes first -- the first clan I joined, the first place in my signature.

posted 09-11-05 06:01 AM EDT (US)     60 / 106  
I see no reason to continue this discussion any further. You have no idea how to be serious. But I just have to guess, that its just BTOOICian way of conversation.

And I didnt actually invite you to LED. I offered a change of seeing and truth. Perhaps if you would have seen and made specific actions, you could have become one of us. But no. You chose the way of BTOOIC. I hope, that you will suffocate to those thick lies, which are sparkling from your filthy mouth. This is the way you have chosen. There is no way to recover anymore.

The filthy BTOOIC may teach, or more likely lie, that Lord Berend doesnt return. But the truth is that he will return, only to ally with LED and to march agaisnt BTOOICian tyrants once again.

As a true and good leader, Strauss would demand total delication from you, but because he does not, he is a bad leader in my eyes. And try to understand already, Squeeky one, that the petition holds no members. "Clan" which has members is a clan.

But as I said before, there is not reason to continue this discussion. You cant be serious, even an short moment. That is the thing, which I disgrace Squeeky one.

Quote:

Tyrant, indeed.

[This message has been edited by Deroman (edited 09-11-2005 @ 06:06 AM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum » Lasfs
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames