You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum
Moderated by Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Grand public BTOOIC opening/recruitment!!!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 11 12 13 14 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 38  Next Page »
posted 04-07-02 08:19 AM EDT (US)   
For music click this site while enjoying our party!!! (make site small and click at party if doesn't work)

****WELCOME TO THE GRAND BTOOIC OPENING CEREMONY!!!!!***

: "HellooOOO everybody! WE welcome all of you on this very special occasion!! And now for the moment we've all been waiting for... I am proud to declare
BTOOIC (Buildable Teleporters Off Option In Cities) officially opened!

*CHEERS!!**CHEERS!!**CHEERS!!*

We have 68 fierce and proud official members now:
*Swolte the first Mapmaking_award Peace_award
*Iznoghoud the grand vizier honoured*
*Bilbo with the funny name
*Rorschach the mole
*Devon the almighty, invincible, beautifull, great, genial...etc (Ah.. well. Read his profile and stories!)
*Andalakus the sixth one! honoured*
*Mister Pickles of Dill honoured*
*Polaris the mighty X teleporter razer
*The Black Knight
*Falagar the the high-elven lord honoured*
*Photios the roman
*Parrotfish the searching one
*ElvenDefender of the High Elves
*Kysss the Hungarian programmer
*Black_Raven the tall red(!) clothed one
*Undine the Mega man
*Leonidas the Lord of the Rings
*Jader the super soldier
*KeeblerElf the cookie eating one
*Tekk Zero the AOW Freedom Fighter honoured*
*Sir Crashalot the Hardline Extremist Sustenance_award
*Psykitty the Yttikysp honoured*
*Waterfly the famous honoured*
*Saber Cherry the Atashi wa kawaii da yo
*Sir HankOSU
*Skylancer64
*Lord Shadow lord of the Shadows
*Alex Mars with the cool website!!
*Satrhan the 29th
*LordDragatus the one that killed the cow!!!!

*Batvanio the first ATCD (After The Cow's Death)
*ffbj the the valiant mapmaking attorney
*GoldDragon the shiny one
*Mr_Comp01001 the digital one
*FairyDragon the very shapely female knight
*Kangaxx the jolly Lich
*Janos Oudrin of Nosgoth
*cloudstrife726 the Marching one Poetry_award
*Eothain, Lord of Rohan!
*Toraz the one that found a home
*Xeno the halfling leadeater
*Willow House the meditating wonderer
*Karmic the Elven Druid Mapmaking_award
*Zargen rathblade the doughnuteer
*Iluvatar the ruler of Middle Earth
*Pok the cheesy one
*MayorMcCheese the McDonalds character with hamburger on head
*Troy Locker the highly recommended one
*The suicidal Angel
*Tarallo the italian link
*Demon Knight
*The Drunk Knight Movie_award(3)
*D3_kamikaze
*Stasius the silent
*Castanied with the a
*Arelix the *cough* nonviolent
*Octovius the coffeemaker
*Manuk, the man that never laughs
*Clementus, the white knight
*WitchKing, the lord of the wraiths
*OnepoorHalfling the poor halfling
*Lord of the FuSion
*NorthernPlato, the philosophical coffee drinker
*Radd, the programmer from the stars!
*Dafyth, he who never surrenders..
*Uruloki of the dragon
*Andro, the english donutteer
*Hiranu the humble
*Squeekydragon, the dragon that shall never squeek

This is the current size of our mighty fearless army:

(Cow as symbol of our fears that have been reached and defeated, the cow is cut into pieces until nothing remains...or is there? Swolte the first IS taking some odd ring-shaped white_black-dotted thing in his pocket...)

Please stay and enlist here for free! In a moment we will have karaoke acts and much more!!"

ps: do keep the noise down for neighbouring threads.

(pssssst...There will be coffee and doughnuts in the members only secret unsuspecting meeting place in the Boring Old Windmill that will be next door)

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 07-23-2005 @ 10:33 AM).]

Replies:
posted 05-13-02 11:58 AM EDT (US)     331 / 1132  
quickly, put him in the dungeon, we'll crush that free will!!! And cuddle it so lovingly he'd join from a BTOOIC-love overdosis!!

Eh.. Party on people!!! Nothing to see..

(That was cruel, Fog. Your asking for it )

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 05-13-2002 @ 12:00 PM).]

posted 05-13-02 12:48 PM EDT (US)     332 / 1132  

Quoted from Falagar:

I read about Newsboy/Mr.Pickles

Heh heh, seems like I'm gaining quite the following

Is this the map you're talking about? This is my Middle Earth map, ME1.03. I have an ME1.04, but I'm not going to upload it, all it really does is make all of Sauron's cities (except Barad-Dur) Orc, with Steppe around them. No more massive Undead armies for Sauron.

I changed my name because I felt Mr. Pickles was a bit better. It's one I've used for a long time, and thought it was time to use it here. It kind of makes me lose popularity though, among the new forumers.

EDIT: Maybe I should put that in my sig "Maker of ME1.03"

"Count no man happy until he is dead"
-Solon

[This message has been edited by Mister Pickles (edited 05-13-2002 @ 12:51 PM).]

posted 05-13-02 01:17 PM EDT (US)     333 / 1132  
*A man in a dark blue robe has entered the room a while ago without being noticed (partialy because he casted the concealment spell on himself). After standing in a dark corner (he wants to look cool) for a while he steps forward and reveals himself to be Lord Dragatus, the High Lord of Dragatia*

"Hello everybody. Options are a good thing. I want to join."

Lord Dragatus, 30th member of BTOOIC, The One Who Killed the Cow.

[This message has been edited by LordDragatus (edited 05-13-2002 @ 01:20 PM).]

posted 05-13-02 01:29 PM EDT (US)     334 / 1132  
Are we 30 or 31 now?
Is TDK a member?

Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar... Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?
posted 05-13-02 02:21 PM EDT (US)     335 / 1132  
Hello and welcome Lord Dragatus! We have reached the cow, hurrah!
even if we release Fog from the dungeon

Now that we have reached 30 true AoW gamer as members I wouldnt mind for others like TDK to join also if they like the btooic - if he still wants it of course....

"No cheat ,no swindle involved"

btw: My daughter always plays your ME map Mr. Pickles, when she is here with me... I liked it too!

winner of BTOOIC 2003 AoW2 tournament
teamwinner of HG 2002 AoW1 double tourney finals (with ArchmageSUN)
ex-foreign advisor to BTOOIC (retired due to lack of foe)

[This message has been edited by waterfly (edited 05-13-2002 @ 02:26 PM).]

posted 05-13-02 04:53 PM EDT (US)     336 / 1132  
Ooops, this dungeon is quite cold and not very nice to speak frankly
Maybe I have to rethink my situation ... but then again I have already joined the TIJTBGEFE so I think I am a bit in trouble ...

Fog

[This message has been edited by Fog (edited 05-13-2002 @ 05:51 PM).]

posted 05-13-02 09:07 PM EDT (US)     337 / 1132  
Don't worry in the dungeon all our vict.. inmates are reprogramed with the best reprogramming tools BTOOIC can buy. So why not defect and join us... give into your natural self (The BTOOIC self, which is innate in all beings except the AOWII devs ). You are getting sleepy...

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~Confucius
Email at: Tekkaman_Zero@hotmail.com 124881677
posted 05-13-02 09:14 PM EDT (US)     338 / 1132  
BTW since we have 30 proud BTOOIC members, shouldn't we go to the devs? I have Len's email... nah I can't give it out. Must resist urge... must be holy.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~Confucius
posted 05-14-02 02:16 AM EDT (US)     339 / 1132  
Well, why don't you email Len with our request?

-Solon
posted 05-14-02 05:03 AM EDT (US)     340 / 1132  
Yes, BELOVED MEMBERS!!! We have reached the cow. The time is ready to express our fears and use our power!!! I will have a big SPEECH up tomorrow (perhaps tonight, but busy today) and a petition in the AoW2 General Forum where I will invite EVERYBODY (incl Devs) to the Valley to celebrate!!! In the meantime we must prepare the Valley of Wonders for our new visiters. Make everything clean, pretty, warm, fuzzy and filled with BTOOIC Love!!!!!! We must CLEAN, WRITE, SOB, PREPARE AND WORK HARD!!! THIS IS THE TIME!!! THIS IS THE DAY!!! THIS IS THE AGE OF BTOOIC!!!!

*Cheers*

Hey, where is everybody?

My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 05-14-02 10:27 AM EDT (US)     341 / 1132  
I am here; I am ready.

Lord Dragatus, 30th member of BTOOIC, The One Who Killed the Cow.
posted 05-14-02 10:28 AM EDT (US)     342 / 1132  
We hear you swolte. I'll be waiting for your speech tonight.

"I wanna be Sultan instead of the Sultan!" - Grand Vizier Iznoghoud, 2nd and honoured member of the BTOOIC (Buildable Teleporters Off Option in Cities)
Admin of the BTOOIC site and forum.

[This message has been edited by Iznoghoud (edited 05-14-2002 @ 10:29 AM).]

posted 05-14-02 10:40 AM EDT (US)     343 / 1132  
Erm... I'm afraid tomorrow will ensure a better quality speech , in the meantime a lot of Btooic-love has to be put into the Valley, for preparation.

posted 05-14-02 11:01 AM EDT (US)     344 / 1132  
I'll be cheering for BTOOIC all day ...and I'll be here as well

Erm...swolte? why does it still say that we are 29 members? maybe change it to 30?

-Everything is expendable when it comes to survival and victory-
Lord Galmķrėgon of the High Elves, self-dedicated-wannabe-defender of everything he likes, including (but not limited to) the BTOOIC and also 13th warrior/member of the same BTOOIC
posted 05-14-02 12:16 PM EDT (US)     345 / 1132  
D'oh!!
*I'm in a rush so I'll update later*

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 05-14-2002 @ 12:32 PM).]

posted 05-14-02 12:32 PM EDT (US)     346 / 1132  
*starts to sweep a little spot in the corner, after two hours he moves over to the next spot, etc. After three days is he finally finished with one half of the BTOOIC-cul...organisations house*

Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar... Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?
posted 05-14-02 05:45 PM EDT (US)     347 / 1132  
Gone for a day and we've got our 30th member

LET'S PARTY!!
*turns up the stereo*

*somebody puls the plug out of the socket*

*turns around to see who did that*

*Bumps into Mr.T*

Foo', yur early. Now start cleanin' the place up.

WHO THE F**K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO GIVE ME ORDERS

*Gets a taste of mr.T's knuckle-sandwich*

Hey Falagar, need any help?
Mr. Pickles, i hope you don't mind i borrowed Mr.T for a moment. Saw somebody (you, TDK?) getting angry about that.

Proud member of BTOOIC.
posted 05-14-02 11:36 PM EDT (US)     348 / 1132  

Go right ahead and use Mr. T, as long as his actions honour the BTOOIC and uphold it's code.

"That's right little brother. I'm gonna kill the foo' who disgraces the BTOOIC."

-Solon
posted 05-15-02 00:38 AM EDT (US)     349 / 1132  
Mister Pickles I was being a little rash about Len's email address. I would NEVER give out his email unless a person was trying to contact Triumph concerning getting permission to use something from AOW. I only have it because I emailed someone who I knew had it. I was trying to get permission to release the downgrade 1.00 patch. The patch was all Triumph property except for my readme.txt.

Oh, I will be on my best behavior. Think holy... no not that color... holy... now that is the color I want.

posted 05-15-02 02:44 AM EDT (US)     350 / 1132  
Wow this place looks clean!

Erm... Speech will be at BTOOIC restaurant. Sorry...

*quickly goes to restaurant*

posted 05-15-02 02:56 AM EDT (US)     351 / 1132  
Knock, knock,
Anyone here?
Do you recruit new members After The Cow's Death (ATCD)?
If so let me be Batvanio the first ATCD (After The Cow's Death)
Viva la BTO Option IC!

Batvanio the First ATCD (After The Cow's Death)
31st member of BTOOIC
posted 05-15-02 04:33 AM EDT (US)     352 / 1132  
Of course we do! Hello Batvanio the first ATCD!
and there only one other "the first" - great company, smart move

winner of BTOOIC 2003 AoW2 tournament
teamwinner of HG 2002 AoW1 double tourney finals (with ArchmageSUN)
ex-foreign advisor to BTOOIC (retired due to lack of foe)
posted 05-15-02 07:36 AM EDT (US)     353 / 1132  
Let's go to the restaurant then where all the BC(Before Cow) members go.
Do they serve lemonade at the restaurant?
It's good with your donuts...and I was wondering...are there any donuts left?

Batvanio the First ATCD (After The Cow's Death)
31st member of BTOOIC
posted 05-15-02 12:27 PM EDT (US)     354 / 1132  
Great to have you join Batvanio! The ATCD members may not have witnessed the struggles, triumphs and bittersweet victories BC members have, but they're just as much a part of the history as anyone else.

Tekk, I was only joking...

-Solon
posted 05-15-02 01:57 PM EDT (US)     355 / 1132  
Hey, there is an alternative! Just click on the link below.
posted 05-15-02 02:33 PM EDT (US)     356 / 1132  
Welcome Batvanio.
Help yourself to coffee and donuts, but don't mess the place up.

Proud member of BTOOIC.
posted 05-15-02 06:04 PM EDT (US)     357 / 1132  
Lol... BC, ACTD... This is a great cul-er, organization...
posted 05-15-02 11:05 PM EDT (US)     358 / 1132  
As Mr. T might say, "Yer darn right foo'!"

"That's right foo'. I might just say that."

-Solon
posted 05-16-02 06:47 AM EDT (US)     359 / 1132  
I am so excited to be part of... *shutting eyes and continuing with a pious voice* BTOOIC... *a moment of silence then, resuming "normal" tone* and everything it stands for. I am also pleased that our ranks swell at such a steady pace. So steady in fact that, within a mere decade, I foreshadow our utter triumph over the unbelievers. Mwahahahaaa!... Uhh, sorry about that.

May these mischievous devices set to deny us the sheer strategies involved in the epic conflicts of old for chokey new ones, be cast into the gloomy depths from whence they emerged... Or something close to that anyway...
Long live... *with a pious voice husky with emotion, slightly raising the tone* BTOOIC! We shall prevail! Hopefully...

"And the evil that was once vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk among the innocent and terror shall consume they that dwell upon the earth. The skies shall rain fire and the seas will become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked and all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!"

"Terible" protector of BTOOIC

posted 05-16-02 11:08 AM EDT (US)     360 / 1132  
Welcome everybody to this special occasion!!!
Now that we have reached the cow and completed our mission we are victorious. Josh's liberating words confirmed our positive suspicions and turned them into fact. Fact turned into our victory, which completed the circle again. But are we without a purpose? What will our mission be next? Can a circle ever end?
Caring for an option in a game is caring for that game! The power of BTOOIC was fueled in the first place NOT by having an option but by LOVE... Yes looove!!

*People mumbling things like: Oh, there he goes again..., looove for doughnuts? radiate me!!*

Love for the AoW game! Yes, that means our new mission could become like interesting/convincing 30 people to buy AoW2? Anyone willing to contribute to our pursuasion weapons: humor, positive, creative atmosphere and warm fuzzy BTOOIC-love can join!! The strategy will be: BTOOIC is associated with positive things, BTOOIC likes AoW2. Association: AoW2 = postitive things. That's the underlying mind altering associative tactic. Oh but joiners must still believe the option is a good thing. We are still for optional teleporters!!! (just in case AoW3 has none).
Thoughts in the BOW, plz

And now... for a special surprise performance... The Dancing Rhyming Cheerleaders!!!

Give them a BIG applause!!!!

BTOOIC is now victorious!! - So on them we got a crush!!

Fame and fortune will they deserve!! - Humor, love and lots of nerve!!

Teeeeeeeeeleporters optional!! - Oooooooh, now the game won't get dull!!

Honoured people, ladies and gents!! - Thank you for your confidence!!

Rhyming wasn't that difficult!! - Especially for this lovely cul.. !!

Thank you, ladies... Thank you. Very well rhymed. And people, enjoy yourselves!!

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 11 12 13 14 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 38  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum » Grand public BTOOIC opening/recruitment!!!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames