You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum
Moderated by Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Grand public BTOOIC opening/recruitment!!!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 31 32 33 34 ··· 38  Next Page »
posted 04-07-02 08:19 AM EDT (US)   
For music click this site while enjoying our party!!! (make site small and click at party if doesn't work)

****WELCOME TO THE GRAND BTOOIC OPENING CEREMONY!!!!!***

: "HellooOOO everybody! WE welcome all of you on this very special occasion!! And now for the moment we've all been waiting for... I am proud to declare
BTOOIC (Buildable Teleporters Off Option In Cities) officially opened!

*CHEERS!!**CHEERS!!**CHEERS!!*

We have 68 fierce and proud official members now:
*Swolte the first Mapmaking_award Peace_award
*Iznoghoud the grand vizier honoured*
*Bilbo with the funny name
*Rorschach the mole
*Devon the almighty, invincible, beautifull, great, genial...etc (Ah.. well. Read his profile and stories!)
*Andalakus the sixth one! honoured*
*Mister Pickles of Dill honoured*
*Polaris the mighty X teleporter razer
*The Black Knight
*Falagar the the high-elven lord honoured*
*Photios the roman
*Parrotfish the searching one
*ElvenDefender of the High Elves
*Kysss the Hungarian programmer
*Black_Raven the tall red(!) clothed one
*Undine the Mega man
*Leonidas the Lord of the Rings
*Jader the super soldier
*KeeblerElf the cookie eating one
*Tekk Zero the AOW Freedom Fighter honoured*
*Sir Crashalot the Hardline Extremist Sustenance_award
*Psykitty the Yttikysp honoured*
*Waterfly the famous honoured*
*Saber Cherry the Atashi wa kawaii da yo
*Sir HankOSU
*Skylancer64
*Lord Shadow lord of the Shadows
*Alex Mars with the cool website!!
*Satrhan the 29th
*LordDragatus the one that killed the cow!!!!

*Batvanio the first ATCD (After The Cow's Death)
*ffbj the the valiant mapmaking attorney
*GoldDragon the shiny one
*Mr_Comp01001 the digital one
*FairyDragon the very shapely female knight
*Kangaxx the jolly Lich
*Janos Oudrin of Nosgoth
*cloudstrife726 the Marching one Poetry_award
*Eothain, Lord of Rohan!
*Toraz the one that found a home
*Xeno the halfling leadeater
*Willow House the meditating wonderer
*Karmic the Elven Druid Mapmaking_award
*Zargen rathblade the doughnuteer
*Iluvatar the ruler of Middle Earth
*Pok the cheesy one
*MayorMcCheese the McDonalds character with hamburger on head
*Troy Locker the highly recommended one
*The suicidal Angel
*Tarallo the italian link
*Demon Knight
*The Drunk Knight Movie_award(3)
*D3_kamikaze
*Stasius the silent
*Castanied with the a
*Arelix the *cough* nonviolent
*Octovius the coffeemaker
*Manuk, the man that never laughs
*Clementus, the white knight
*WitchKing, the lord of the wraiths
*OnepoorHalfling the poor halfling
*Lord of the FuSion
*NorthernPlato, the philosophical coffee drinker
*Radd, the programmer from the stars!
*Dafyth, he who never surrenders..
*Uruloki of the dragon
*Andro, the english donutteer
*Hiranu the humble
*Squeekydragon, the dragon that shall never squeek

This is the current size of our mighty fearless army:

(Cow as symbol of our fears that have been reached and defeated, the cow is cut into pieces until nothing remains...or is there? Swolte the first IS taking some odd ring-shaped white_black-dotted thing in his pocket...)

Please stay and enlist here for free! In a moment we will have karaoke acts and much more!!"

ps: do keep the noise down for neighbouring threads.

(pssssst...There will be coffee and doughnuts in the members only secret unsuspecting meeting place in the Boring Old Windmill that will be next door)

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 07-23-2005 @ 10:33 AM).]

Replies:
posted 07-06-03 02:41 PM EDT (US)     931 / 1132  
Hurrah! A new member! That's something we don't see every day around here...

Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar... Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?
posted 07-06-03 03:59 PM EDT (US)     932 / 1132  
Ah, fresh meat a new member! Welcome aboard.

Lord Dragatus, 30th member of BTOOIC, The One Who Killed the Cow.
posted 07-06-03 04:02 PM EDT (US)     933 / 1132  
Welcome, welcome!

*looks at member list*
I still think something's missing...

posted 07-08-03 11:27 AM EDT (US)     934 / 1132  
Welcome NorthernPlato

I'd like to help fight this new clan.

Proud member of BTOOIC.
posted 07-09-03 05:16 AM EDT (US)     935 / 1132  
*offers northernplato a lemon doughnut* oh wait O_o a member *puts doughnut in a lead container*

Vaiyo A-O
A Home Va Ya Ray
Vaiyo A-Rah
Jerhume Brunnen G
posted 07-10-03 08:14 AM EDT (US)     936 / 1132  
Heh. I would like to join BTOOIC if possible. where do I sign? I read something about a free doughnut for signing....
posted 07-10-03 08:21 AM EDT (US)     937 / 1132  
****! I thought thay had all forgotten that offer!

Ehm...well...yes! Of course! Just sit down in this comfy chair with a self-destruct button on the back and I'll go and get you your...doughnut, yes.

And welcome, by the way!

Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar... Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?
posted 07-10-03 09:19 AM EDT (US)     938 / 1132  
Aaah, welcome! Not just the doughnuts are free, but the coffee as well (for members, the non_members get the 'special' kind, but this is a cult secret..). Please do visit our website!

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 07-11-03 09:46 AM EDT (US)     939 / 1132  
I don't drink coffee I'll take a double-shot of doughnuts though... The square kind, with chocolate on top.

Heck, I didn't even know there were round ones until I got older (There was a square doughnut location right by my house and that is all we ever got). Well, I signed up on your website

posted 07-24-03 03:10 PM EDT (US)     940 / 1132  
*tied to turn up some music, but failed*

Lord Dragatus, 30th member of BTOOIC, The One Who Killed the Cow.

[This message has been edited by LordDragatus (edited 07-24-2003 @ 03:12 PM).]

posted 08-08-03 11:36 AM EDT (US)     941 / 1132  
*You notice a piece of parchment in front of your feet. It says:*

Want to join a LAN tournament, BTOOIC? It is in The Hague, Netherlands and in early january. See our thread (Synodus Magorum Eildensis) or email us at synodusmagorum@hotmail.com.

Greetings,
NARVEK
posted 08-29-03 04:49 AM EDT (US)     942 / 1132  
WOOT congrats to are oh so very cool boss on becomeing a cherub! woooo bring out the really big doughnuts!

Vaiyo A-O
A Home Va Ya Ray
Vaiyo A-Rah
Jerhume Brunnen G
posted 09-02-03 00:14 AM EDT (US)     943 / 1132  
Is there a special procedure or initiation to join? I was inspired by BTOOIC's success when I began Tilting against the Surrender Windmill. I've also enjoyed many of the maps from BTOOIC authors. You're a great group, and I'd like to give something back for all of your hard work and effort.
posted 09-02-03 05:54 AM EDT (US)     944 / 1132  
Ahhhh.. very welcome, Dafyth!!

Posting in the recruitement thread is enough to become membered! A true knight of the doughnut!

Do visit our site! Currently the BTOOIC has no special 'quests' or very exciting things going on (except for some great movies). Everybody is playing SM, of course.. (or helping out with a certain patch..)

My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 09-02-03 10:07 AM EDT (US)     945 / 1132  
Hey Swolte,

you in green? how nice! Good luck with it!

By the way: the map we will play (remember? or was it another swolte... ) will be finished shortly, so just remember you do have some things to do in the near future (fighting to survive and such...).
And do come play with us (as you also must be able to come to The Hague, not?) (see post 941) and tell us what you'd like!

Greetings,
NARVEK
posted 09-02-03 10:55 AM EDT (US)     946 / 1132  

Quote:

remember?

Hooo, heeee!! What did I say?
Did my bad memory gave way?

Challenging the BTOOIC, are we? Ooooh, you tiny clans should first learn the art of pbem!

(I'll get back on the LAN thing later).

posted 09-03-03 07:27 AM EDT (US)     947 / 1132  
No it wasn't your memory

It was one of your alter ego's you schizo!

(by schizo I mean person suffering from Mulitple Person Disorder Syndrome or whatever it is called)

(at least I hope I now am talking to a swolte who at least remebers he implied there were more of him (but perhaps not: he (=swolte, I don't know which) seems to have turned green recently: maybe he is really sick now...his sanity gave way: what a loss for the BTOOIC, what a stroke of genius by the Synodus!))

(I meant this in jolly comraderie (sorry been at the Tower of Jollyness just a little while ago (they weren't jolly!)))

No look at this:

Quote:

*voice from the well*
"HA, I HEARD THAT!!
FOR A CHALLENGE, WE'LL DEFEAT YOU ON YOUR OWN GROUNDS! BETTER START MAKING THAT SM-MAP!!

Maybe you remeber now... reply 19 in the Synodus Magorum Eildensis topic on the Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum?

You versus me, I make a map (you can inspect it on fairness before we start, of course (I do not blame you for not trusting enemies, as unnecessary as it might be when I am your enemy)) and we shall battle it out?

Is this swolte at least agreeing to this now?

Greetings,
NARVEK
posted 09-03-03 07:44 AM EDT (US)     948 / 1132  
(D'oh!
Man, I 'could' play along with this Schizo thing..
Why?
Well, it would be the perfect excuse out of this and he's giving it to us!
Are you chicken, of THAT??!
Hehe, no. Just soo busy and I wanna wait for the latest patch and all..
Oooohh, is that how we think? So by pretending TO BE another Swolte you hope to get your way?
Yeah, why not?
They'll think we're REALLY suffering from MPD..
Gee, yeah, we know we don't, so who cares what the rest thinks? Gnagnagna..
You're sounding 'evil' again, Swolte, where's the happyness! The innocence!
.. shut up!!
You... you..
ENOUGH!!
etc..)

posted 09-05-03 08:24 AM EDT (US)     949 / 1132  
*The powerful Archwizard squints; does he see the alleged deception, does he notice the deeper motives of this multi-headed swolte-being, does he foresee the various ramifications? Of course he does! He contemplates in silence. Then a booming voice:*

"Knowest, thou impudent knave, that thou wilst fight on the field of honour!

That thou -albeit green, yellowish-purple, sick, sane, The First, The Last (Eternity), multi-headed, plainly schizo, viciously inept at hiding your mindboggling cowardice, simply having no time and wanting to put me off, very friendly and knowing me not having all to much time either, a joke, a laugh, a serious threat, a greater master in the renowned and much-disputed arts of Magic and Mayhem than me, swolte or any other labellable being- art hereby formerly -yes, once again- challenged for a contest in the ability to rule the world with great sportmanship and probably formal fun and such trivia as I have understood always kick in at such events.

I hereby declare the gauntlet thrown!

I shall make a fair map and you will battle me on it (no other humans).
We will play by email (it will be my first try at that).

As I understood from some internal discussion I perhaps inadvertedly overheard, you do not have much time.
Great! Neither do I, so expect us to start no sooner than half november anyway, probably later...

I have spoken!"

"PD(Post Dictum): Good reply! Respect! (If I could make those thingy's you obviously can, I would put a smiley here that would take its hat off for you) I sincerely hope you can give me a straight answer to this and as I have looked forward to it a long time already I hope you will accept (details can then always come later)."

Greetings,
NARVEK
posted 09-05-03 12:31 PM EDT (US)     950 / 1132  
Hey Swolte,

If you need a second to stand in for you, I'll be glad to defend the honor of BTOOIC in PBEM. I think that I could do a fair job of it

Former PBEM singles champion.
posted 09-06-03 06:30 AM EDT (US)     951 / 1132  
Thanks for the offer, brave Dafyth!
But this doughnut is mine to defend..

btw, narvek.. How is this?
YOU make the map and I'll choose the sides..

(Can't really get out of this one anymore now.. Hmmmm, I'm waiting for the final patch (weeks) before starting any games)

*gets on stage*
Dear members, listeners and passengers by's!!!
Now that all in Europe own AoW-sm, we will soon start a Shadow Magic mapmaking contest that will feature making small tournament mp-maps! The same rules will apply as last year! A thread will be opened once I'm sure all members have Shadow Magic and the latest patch is out!
These wonders of creations will, of course, be used for the next BTOOIC tournament that we will make the biggest EVER organised! Giving out more wildcards it will likely be harder to get a BTOOIC winner this time.. the last tournament has been a great success, remembering the thrilling final between our Waterfly and Troy!!

Happy BTOOIC day!!

posted 09-06-03 08:42 AM EDT (US)     952 / 1132  
*starts saving money for SM*

To be honest, I havn't played AOW2 for ages...The game never really got me into it. But SM looks really good!

posted 09-08-03 09:50 PM EDT (US)     953 / 1132  
eeer... swolte, although im not a very active member, and i understand you are quite busy, with those pretty green letters in your nick and all... can you please put me in the btooic members list, so i can actually call meself a true member?
posted 09-09-03 05:02 PM EDT (US)     954 / 1132  
I haven't even seen AoW:SM in any stores near me yet, so i guess i'll have to order it on the net.
Hope it's worth it, AoW2 dissapointed me a bit too.

Proud member of BTOOIC.
posted 09-09-03 05:37 PM EDT (US)     955 / 1132  
You remind me of a dragon somehow, Uruloki! Welcome again!!

posted 09-09-03 08:26 PM EDT (US)     956 / 1132  
Uruloki of the dragon... i like that!

wow... I'm finally in the btooic...
*does the funky dance*
im up there, im up there!

posted 09-10-03 08:32 AM EDT (US)     957 / 1132  

Quoted from swolte:

btw, narvek.. How is this?
YOU make the map and I'll choose the sides..

Ok, I am very glad you will accept the challenge!
It's fine by me if you choose the sides, why not?

I will then not make it my homelandmap, as you of course cannot play me. (I thought that was the idea, but you could have meant

Quoted from swolte:

"HA, I HEARD THAT!!
FOR A CHALLENGE, WE'LL DEFEAT YOU ON YOUR OWN GROUNDS! BETTER START MAKING THAT SM-MAP!!

like this: That because I make the map, it is on my grounds.)
I probably thought wrong that it should be my homeland.

Ok fine no problemo!

I look forward to it!

Greetings,
NARVEK
posted 09-10-03 08:46 AM EDT (US)     958 / 1132  
Ok, ok.. you are right.

Erm, how's this?
You make the map and sides and 'I' balance it..

posted 09-10-03 08:55 AM EDT (US)     959 / 1132  
That would be great!

A joint venture!

We can maybe if it is good enough even put it in the downloads section!

Very good suggestion! (Darn, too many exclamation marks!)

You probably know better than me how to balance a map anyway...

I would like to check the map then after you have edited it again, please...

Greetings,
NARVEK
posted 09-11-03 03:31 PM EDT (US)     960 / 1132  
*cough*

cloudstrife726 "the marching one" 38th member of BTOOIC

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 31 32 33 34 ··· 38  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum » Grand public BTOOIC opening/recruitment!!!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames