Please login or register

Website Feedback & Announcements
Moderated by Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Angel Draco's beloved daughter - Condolences
posted 04-25-11 10:06 PM EDT (US)   
For those of you that know Angel Draco I'd like to quote from his facebook page, he posted the following earlier tonight:
God called our little Evie home this past Easter Sunday. On the car ride home from Easter dinner, she had a seizure. At the ER, the doctors tried everything they could to help her live, but her little heart could not recover from the seizure and she passed away cuddled in our arms. We want to thank all of you for you kind offers of support and prayers for Evie and our family during this difficult time.
May I be the first here to offer my condolences and I invite anyone who wishes to join me here. May God Bless you Draco and your family and those that mourn with you. You're in my thoughts and prayers my friend.

See the Draco family blog for more info: Legendary Twins

2009 1v1 Mapmaking Competition 1st Place MapBattle of Enioch

[This message has been edited by Enginerd (edited 04-26-2011 @ 12:48 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-25-11 10:28 PM EDT (US)     1 / 20  
That is such a tragic thing to have to go through, especially since it happened on Easter Sunday. I can't imagine how horrible it would be if one of my brothers or sisters or my parents died suddenly. We'll definitely be praying for you and your family, and I hope that you all will be able to make it okay through the next few weeks.

~`o´~|\  Join the fresh and exciting AI Ladder for its fourth season!
´ `  |_\
       |    Learn the joy of AI scripting in my guide: The World of AI Scripting
______|______
 \        /
   .....Hinga Dinga Durgen! - SpongeBob
  `-=<.__.>=-´
posted 04-25-11 10:38 PM EDT (US)     2 / 20  
Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you, Draco, in these hard times.

#7373DE for Humans #EFB573 for Azracs #4AA58C for Lizard Men #9CC6E7 for Frostlings |SM|> #E4ED38 #EBEBEB #CC2D29 #CC29D5
#6BB54A for Elves #EFE773 for Halflings #D6AD8C for Dwarves #EFEFDE for High Men |SM|> #DE8EA4 #F09245 #D2BE92 #BDBDE8 #558CDD
#B563BD for Dark Elves #F74242 for Orcs #BD7352 for Goblins #947B73 for The Undead |SM|> #1DDB38 #83795A #2CAAA4 #AC762A
Colors for AoW1 and AoWSM **A Proud Member of the Unofficial Patch Team!** ~2010 AoWSM PBEM Singles Champion~ http://blog.noblemaster.com/
posted 04-26-11 03:02 AM EDT (US)     3 / 20  
I am so sorry to hear Evelyn has passed away. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
posted 04-26-11 05:52 AM EDT (US)     4 / 20  
It's always terrible when this happens. My thoughts are with the family.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
posted 04-26-11 08:27 AM EDT (US)     5 / 20  
Wishing you, and your family, much strength in these difficult times.

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 04-26-11 09:58 AM EDT (US)     6 / 20  
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, Draco.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 04-26-11 10:12 AM EDT (US)     7 / 20  
My condolences.

Maker of the CoMA and Strange Lands mods.
Check out the AoW Chatroom
posted 04-26-11 12:24 PM EDT (US)     8 / 20  
No parent should ever have to outlive their child. My sincere condolences.
posted 04-26-11 12:47 PM EDT (US)     9 / 20  
Draco and his wife have maintained a great blog, they recently posted in it giving information about the visitation and funeral services. He's invited folks to come to the blog to visit, he plans on posting several pictures of Evie's last Easter. The link is below

Legendary Twins

2009 1v1 Mapmaking Competition 1st Place MapBattle of Enioch
posted 04-26-11 01:48 PM EDT (US)     10 / 20  
I'm very sorry for your loss.
posted 04-26-11 02:27 PM EDT (US)     11 / 20  
My deepest sympathy and condolences for such a terrible loss.
posted 04-26-11 03:46 PM EDT (US)     12 / 20  
I am always impacted with grief to hear about such sorrowful events.
posted 04-26-11 06:12 PM EDT (US)     13 / 20  
I'm very sorry for your loss, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 04-27-11 08:56 AM EDT (US)     14 / 20  
Sweet Jesus... My condolences to you and your family, Draco.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that.
I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa

Age of Kings Heaven ˇ Outside Discussions
posted 04-28-11 10:19 AM EDT (US)     15 / 20  
This is so sad. Sorry for your loss Draco.
posted 04-29-11 08:04 AM EDT (US)     16 / 20  
No parents should endure this. My sincere condolences!

Tired of manually receiving/sending your PBEM turns everyday ? Try out Dave's PBEM Wrapper!
posted 05-08-11 04:06 AM EDT (US)     17 / 20  
My belated condolences.
posted 05-09-11 06:27 PM EDT (US)     18 / 20  
I´m a father...
I can not even understand or imagine how it feels... To loose the greatest gift of all.
My condolences.

AoWSM Maps: 1. Marlenes Welt 2. Marlenes Schatten 3. Marlenes Gnade
Up.1.4 Maps: 4. Secrets of Marlenia (UPatch 1.4 Map - update) 5. Gates of Elocin - Part I (Mapmaking Competition - Winning Map) 6. David´s Winter Wonderland 7. Fairy Wedding
8. Marlene´s_Laughter 9. The Gods Arena Of Magic And Power 10. The_Wilderness 11. Kayland (AoW I Mod) 12. Mia-Mina_&_The_Seadrake
11. AoW I Sound Set for AoWSM 12. Gentleman Rules Set
Need Help? The Conqueror's Fieldguide to The Groll's Universe
Proud member of the Upatch 1.4, 1.5 & 1.6 Team
posted 09-04-11 04:21 PM EDT (US)     19 / 20  
!!

I am terribly sorry to read this. I hope your family can recover from this.

-Heir to Beleriand, Heir to the Silmaril, Chosen of Illuvatar-

GM of the Glory of the Past Middle Earth Roleplay Thread

Creator of the New Keepers Campaign
posted 09-09-11 05:43 PM EDT (US)     20 / 20  
OMG... Only now I have noticed this thread. My sincere condolences. After all this long struggle... What a tradegy. May you never experience anything even resembeling this the littliest bit again.

Spell check failed - not enough mana
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Website Feedback & Announcements » Angel Draco's beloved daughter - Condolences
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames