Valley of Wonders - Community Forum
Moderated by Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: I'm new here: Introduction
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
posted 07-02-03 02:47 PM EDT (US)   
No, I'm not new here, but you might be? If you want to post an introduction of yourself to let us know who you are, this is the thread to do it in! Don't be shy!

You'll find short introductions of all the staff on the Staff Bios page, if you're curious about who we are.

[This message has been edited by Nojd (edited 07-02-2003 @ 02:49 PM).]

Replies:
posted 07-02-03 05:45 PM EDT (US)     1 / 142  
Hi, I'm Hector.

I used to go by 'badman69mt' on this forum, but lost my password for that so I just registered again. Sup everyone!?

Btw, I am NOT Mexican. Read about who I'm really named after here(Trojan general).

The MK in my name stands for my Wheel of Time clan, the Malkier kings, and the OD for my Wheel of Time team, the Orchestra of Destruction.

Well, see ya round...

> HeÁtor
"Great spirits have always suffered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

> FictionPress | DeviantArt

posted 07-12-03 02:27 AM EDT (US)     2 / 142  
Brand new member here. Name is Daemon Zrat. Don't know why I picked that name it just kind of popped out when I was thinking of a name. Been following threads and downloading maps for a lomg time but finally decided to join officially. I notice that nobody seems to rate maps, What's up with that? Maybe I'll make it my mission to rate every map I've played. Anyway, ta ta for now!!
posted 07-26-03 02:38 PM EDT (US)     3 / 142  
Heyas

I'm not really new but will be back to get into some multiplayer mayhem after I got shadow magic in like a month.
Sorry vacations take precidence.

Does anyone even remember me ?

posted 07-26-03 03:21 PM EDT (US)     4 / 142  
How could we ever forget you!

and map reviews are always welcome, DZ.

"Shooting down a plane of civilians isn't careless, it's politcal opportunism." - Stormraider
posted 07-26-03 04:33 PM EDT (US)     5 / 142  
Welcome back Argammon!
And a friendly welcome to all the new people
Hope you will enjoy your stay.

[This message has been edited by Berend (edited 07-26-2003 @ 08:13 PM).]

posted 07-26-03 06:37 PM EDT (US)     6 / 142  
Welcome everybody.

"The intensity, the aggression, the hatred. You could just hear a lead singer scream at the top of his lungs. I felt that way. I wanted to smash things."
-Kurt Cobain
My Rock Forums
posted 07-26-03 07:32 PM EDT (US)     7 / 142  
Thanks for the nice greetings
And congratulations for your new earned Angel and cherub rank.
Ok it might not be THAT new but it's a new thing to me.

-Arg

posted 08-05-03 05:28 AM EDT (US)     8 / 142  
Hello!I'm new here.My friend Daidalos call me here!I want look around some days and then mayby I start like a active member.I like D&D and other games like AOW

It's good to be bad
posted 08-05-03 05:42 AM EDT (US)     9 / 142  
Hi Alton! Good to see you here
posted 08-29-03 09:40 PM EDT (US)     10 / 142  
just like to say that im new
read my forum
"im also new"
other then that hiya
posted 08-30-03 04:17 PM EDT (US)     11 / 142  
Hi I'm Dats-Me just thought I'd say hi.
posted 08-30-03 04:33 PM EDT (US)     12 / 142  
Didn't introduced me here so..

Hi I am Samuraiwally, just call me wally or I shall kill you.
I am the proud owner of the land of losts.. a forum where you can battle each other with buyable fantasy creatures..
One of my best fwiends in the whoooole wowld is working on a new site so you can have items and allot of things o automaticly... wich didn't before..
To be honest.. I suck at AOWII.. and I keep being unpopular (what is really annoying)... maybe I should offer everyone of those undead minions a beer so I will be popular... or I can give them a higher salary....
still.. it isn't fun not to be popular :'( everyone walks away and why? you don't do sudden stuff and some heroes get killed... shouldn't there be an "allways friggin popular" mode? would be nice..

posted 09-11-03 01:53 PM EDT (US)     13 / 142  
I'm not brand new and shiny (a little worn around the edges), but I never properly introduced myself. I was Ballbarian on the Age of Empires Heaven site, but lost my password thus the appended "2".

I grew tired of RTS (real time strategy) and read an AOW preview in one of the games magazines and instantly fell in love with it sight unseen. I looked for the game everytime I went into a store that sold PC games, but never found it. Finally, one day in BestBuy I stumbled on AOW2 and bought it.

At that time, I frequented this site, but didn't post much. Did just like I do at parties where I don't know anyone, sat back and listened and watched. I've discovered that this is one of the best communities on the web, filled with many mature (in attitude if not age) and intelligent people, and find myself drawn into it.

Congrats to the Heaven staff and to the Devs (Josh) for helping to make this site my first stop on the web, and for the AOW games the only one on my hard drive.

Ok, don't ya'll get a big head! I'm gonna go argue about surrender and the ai some more.

Author of custom AI's with NO RESOURCE CHEATS: Ballbarian_SW7, Ballbarian_SW6 & DemonEmpire
- AI scripting guide based on the AOK CPSB document: CPSB for SWGB
- Web page devoted to Ballbarian_SW and AI in general: Ballbarian_SW AI Home
- 8 ES AoK random map conversions, and my original (HD)Trial_of_Fire: HD@RMS_Pack
- 2 new random maps: GODZILLA & (HD)Tusken_Wall

[This message has been edited by Ballbarian2 (edited 09-29-2003 @ 08:09 AM).]

posted 09-23-03 10:22 PM EDT (US)     14 / 142  
Hi!
I'm sorta new.
Been hanging around for a while but finally registered.
Little known fact: I don't actually play AoW, but I came here from the Hall of Wonders (roleplaying) and was just looking around.

~.:*Kgirl* :.~
- Check out my political blog -
"The angel has spread his wings... the time has come for bitter things."
posted 09-24-03 05:23 PM EDT (US)     15 / 142  
Hello all! Just look up in the air to find me.

Or I may come down myself to visit you...

Riding my favorite pet Gwaihir

posted 09-29-03 07:44 AM EDT (US)     16 / 142  
Hi there, guys.

sight

Site, right?

Signed,
DaVe.
posted 10-01-03 04:41 PM EDT (US)     17 / 142  
Hi, I'm also new to these forums.

I bought AoWI several years ago, and played it a lot back then. A few weeks ago I discovered this site, and after reading some of the topics in the forums I found out that a new version of AoW was recently released. I remembered how much fun AOW I was, so I immediately ordered Shadow Magic. Today I finally received it. Iím playing the tutorial right now and so far the game looks fantastic. (I hope it isnít as addictive as the original one, because I donít want to neglect other things I have to do. When I still played AOWI I failed some tests at school because I played AOW instead of learning .) I have to stop typing now, and finish the tutorial or I canít sleep tonight.

posted 10-30-03 00:36 AM EDT (US)     18 / 142  
Hi, I'm new. I've had AoWI for 2-3 years, but, strangely enough, have never played against another human.So I went looking for competition online and found this place!
posted 10-30-03 03:10 PM EDT (US)     19 / 142  
hey all. im Lynton, and i've had AoW 1 for about three years, though, alas, im not overly good.

i play as the orcs almost all the time, and was viewing all the topics when after i read the History of therin, and the Legend of cynon.

my shift key isn't working real well, so i may not have many caps, though i'll try to.

posted 10-31-03 09:58 PM EDT (US)     20 / 142  
Lynton, do you want to play a PBEM game with me? You can pick the scenario, if you want.
posted 11-02-03 10:52 PM EDT (US)     21 / 142  
Maybe one of these days.

I finally fixed my shift key.

posted 11-25-03 06:41 AM EDT (US)     22 / 142  
Hello. I'm Snively. I just started to play AOWI a month or so ago and still play on the easy mode. I may for awhile. But I like the game a lot. I did a search on it and found this site with all the great maps. I too will try to comment on the maps I play. I just did my first one. It takes awhile for me to play through them. I like to take my time. See ya. Thanks.
posted 11-27-03 01:17 PM EDT (US)     23 / 142  
I'm probably the last person you expected to make a short return to Heavengames.

The AoW portrait man is back I tell you, BACK!!

I squee'd like a fangirl when the Frostlings were announced for AoW3. True story.
posted 11-30-03 06:40 AM EDT (US)     24 / 142  
I'm new here. Hello!

Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
posted 12-01-03 04:24 PM EDT (US)     25 / 142  
Newbie here also.

Let's hope I meet more intresting people here as I did in the other Community Forums of HG.

"To the Kingdom that shall never falter! To the Kingdom that shall last forever!
Let it be a spark of light, so others may see in their darkest hour the meaning of ruler!"-Eduardini

Help the Community of HG grow!
Citu Builder Census-All City Building HG Sites/ Photo Album and Census-Stronghold Heaven/ Photo Album of the Stars-SWGB Heaven/ Census Time and What's your Birthday?-AoE Heaven
posted 12-26-03 10:11 PM EDT (US)     26 / 142  
Hello, I'm new to this site. My name is from a minor character in a series of humorous novels. I've been playing AOW2 for a little while and I am currently on Earth1. I haven't tried the editor or multiplayer yet.
Merry Christmas.
posted 12-29-03 08:59 AM EDT (US)     27 / 142  
Actually im not new here, i was formerly known as MSHRD. but that name sux. The new name is better
posted 12-29-03 09:59 AM EDT (US)     28 / 142  
I agree.

Lord Dragatus, 30th member of BTOOIC, The One Who Killed the Cow.
posted 01-11-04 07:23 AM EDT (US)     29 / 142  
Since 2 days I'm new here too.
Unfortunately I never found a link to a new game I could join, until now.(AoW1)
So where can I find open games?!

Thanks for help already in advance.

posted 01-11-04 07:20 PM EDT (US)     30 / 142  
Welliamnotthatinteresting,justadragonhere.Butiamverygladtobehere,hello.

(Good fairy dragon impersonation?)

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Valley of Wonders - Community Forum » I'm new here: Introduction
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames