Please login or register

AoW1 Scenario & Campaign Design
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: My new map
posted 05-21-11 08:57 AM EDT (US)   
Hi guys, ithought of a map idea which is sort of tug of war.

It's 4v4 good vs evil, the map is designed to be balanced on both sides. It's not really original nor is it amazing map design but it is designed to be about teamwork and balance.

Both sides start with a 4 hex city each and as they cross the map towards each other they can grab more citys which get less in size until they reach the middle which is where most of the fighting will take place. From here it is all about teamwork or clever unit building to ttry and take opponent citys so you can push them back and get the income advantage.

It's curently only in the very basic layout stages, so please post your thoughts, all help would be appreciated.

P.S. How do i upload a picture of the minimap so it is easier to understand the map layout?

My map thread:http://aow.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=5,5507,,60
Replies:
posted 05-24-11 06:56 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1  
P.S. How do i upload a picture of the minimap so it is easier to understand the map layout?
Use something like flickr.com or photobucket.com or many many others

After you upload, find the link to the picture.

#7373DE for Humans #EFB573 for Azracs #4AA58C for Lizard Men #9CC6E7 for Frostlings |SM|> #E4ED38 #EBEBEB #CC2D29 #CC29D5
#6BB54A for Elves #EFE773 for Halflings #D6AD8C for Dwarves #EFEFDE for High Men |SM|> #DE8EA4 #F09245 #D2BE92 #BDBDE8 #558CDD
#B563BD for Dark Elves #F74242 for Orcs #BD7352 for Goblins #947B73 for The Undead |SM|> #1DDB38 #83795A #2CAAA4 #AC762A
Colors for AoW1 and AoWSM **A Proud Member of the Unofficial Patch Team!** ~2010 AoWSM PBEM Singles Champion~ http://blog.noblemaster.com/

[This message has been edited by TravisII (edited 05-24-2011 @ 06:58 PM).]

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Scenario & Campaign Design » My new map
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames