You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW2/SM Competitions, Tournaments & Wizard's Ladder
Moderated by Timelord

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Competitions, Tournaments & Wizard's Ladder » Where can these maps be downloaded?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Where can these maps be downloaded?
Gandalf_DK
posted 02-12-06 10:12 AM EDT (US)         
Hi guys.

I've read some of the comments about the maps, and it looks really interesting. But I haven't been able to find any of the maps in the download section
Can you tell me where to look?

"It is better to discuss a subject without deciding on it, than to decide on a subject without discussing it" - Herbert Spencer.
AuthorReplies:
Swolte
AOWH/AOW2H Seraph
posted 02-12-06 12:13 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Retribution and Zombie Stories are already up for download. The rest, for some reason, hasn't uploaded the maps yet.

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
Alex Mars
posted 02-12-06 05:50 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
I haven't had time to work on my map until this weekend, Moat Monsters will be posted later this week.
The Groll
posted 02-15-06 02:03 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
Hi Gandalf_DK and all others.

"Gates of Elocin" is in playtesting phase now and Iīm correcting errors every day. But the map is so different to play with every race that it is not easy to find all errors, if I donīt play all races. Therefore I think I will upload it when it is ready and when I have played two of the eight playable races. The A.I. in my map (Ahh... in all maps) is very silly and I must help out with some events and some changes for the dark Shadowlord Grabberack.
That is the most difficult part where I am now. But I donīt want to have you all as my playtesters for a not perfect map. I want it perfect but then it never comes
... It wonīt be long till upload. Most is corrected, only A.I. setting and helping is left.

AoWSM Maps: 1. Marlenes Welt 2. Marlenes Schatten 3. Marlenes Gnade
Up.1.4 Maps: 4. Secrets of Marlenia (UPatch 1.4 Map - update) 5. Gates of Elocin - Part I (Mapmaking Competition - Winning Map) 6. Davidīs Winter Wonderland 7. Fairy Wedding
8. Marleneīs_Laughter 9. The Gods Arena Of Magic And Power 10. The_Wilderness 11. Kayland (AoW I Mod) 12. Mia-Mina_&_The_Seadrake
11. AoW I Sound Set for AoWSM 12. Gentleman Rules Set
Need Help? The Conqueror's Fieldguide to The Groll's Universe
Proud member of the Upatch 1.4 & 1.5 Team
capt tripps
posted 03-15-06 11:43 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Any word on when and/or where to get Moat Monsters?
Swolte
AOWH/AOW2H Seraph
posted 03-16-06 06:46 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
I have sent Alex emails and posted several times on the forums to upload his map, but he doesn't seem ready.

You can send him an email, maybe he listens to you?

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames