AoW2/SM Mod Making
Moderated by Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Building Graphics, please Help I'm new to modding
posted 06-10-20 12:29 PM EDT (US)   
Hi all,

I'm A the Cleric from Age of Kings Heaven, I'm new to modding this fantastic game, but, despite other games, this seem quite impossible just to change a single frame of a building!

Extensively, what I kindly want to know is how do I properly change the building graphics that appear in the subfolder C:\Program Files\Age of Wonders Shadow Magic\Images\Races, because both with ILED.exe and ILBEditoe.exe im' only able to view and extract the sprites, but then, once changes for differentiates and make a bit unique eache race, I really don't know how to port in game those changes, why there is not a just simple export bmp and a simple import bmp commands like oters games does?!?!?!? I'm a bit unrest since days about my incapacity to just change a thing that in other games like aoe 2 just require a direct command... D:

Thanks in advance to anyone for the help,

Greetings,

A

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MY GAME VERSION:

Age of Empires II The Conquerors 1.0 without any patches, just the ES release in August 24th 2000, proud to playing this game version!
Replies:
posted 06-16-20 02:55 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
Ilbeditor can make new ilb's from batch of bmps or you can just copy-paste opened image their.
posted 06-17-20 12:26 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
Hi Triadasoul_7, nice to meet you.

Yeha I managed to acheve this objective, indeed I made really good graphics, in the next days I'll upload them so that all of you will enjoy them!

Thank you very much Sir!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MY GAME VERSION:

Age of Empires II The Conquerors 1.0 without any patches, just the ES release in August 24th 2000, proud to playing this game version!
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2/SM Mod Making » Building Graphics, please Help I'm new to modding
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames