You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW:SM Gameplay Help & Strategies
Moderated by ChowGuy, Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Hardcore Fan looking for some help!
posted 12-08-20 03:42 PM EDT (US)   
First of all, I have been visiting this site for 10+ years, and am only now posting. I am part of the remnant of fans still actively playing this game weekly. I have a few questions, and am hoping SOMEONE is still viewing this forum.

Does anyone have a breakdown of the inherent bonuses that each race receives?

Does anyone have insight into the mechanics of attacks and defense. In other words, how does an attack 15 work against a defense 13? My gut says that an attack 15 triggers against an attack 15 as a 50% chance of hitting, and the spread simply changes the % chance by a certain amount. Does anyone know the actual breakdown?
Replies:
posted 12-09-20 07:58 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1  

The only one I'm not sure about is Nomads, I think they get some sort of gold bonus but not sure

And for ATK and DEF - matching ATK vs DEF means 50% chance to hit, and then it's a 5% swing per point different. I believe there's also minimum and maximum chances to hit of 5% and 95%

[This message has been edited by Ziggurat Mason (edited 12-09-2020 @ 08:15 AM).]

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW:SM Gameplay Help & Strategies » Hardcore Fan looking for some help!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames