You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW:SM Gameplay Help & Strategies
Moderated by ChowGuy, Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Why can the AI teleport to a town he no longer owns?
posted 03-17-15 05:13 PM EDT (US)   
I am stumped by this... I am playing Air2 on Wizard's Throne. I have just conquered one of Tempest's draconian cities, with just a rogue hero and a summoned boar. After getting the town, decided not to migrate to frostlings and let the crusher being produced to finish and ended turn... Then suddenly, Tempest teleports in an army of 6 crushers and 2 elders to trounce my hero with spells. WUUUUT?!?! How?! I conquered the town, it was mine, it was out of his domain even. How can he just use his teleport on an enemy wizard tower?!? Is this a bug?
Replies:
posted 03-17-15 09:13 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1  
Hi and Welcome!

It's been so long since I last played the campaign of Aow2 that I don't remember any of this. But from what you describe, it is likely that it was an event triggered after you had conquered his wizard tower.

I'd suggest you try to capture that city again. It's usually that the event only trigger once.

Tired of manually receiving/sending your PBEM turns everyday ? Try out Dave's PBEM Wrapper!
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW:SM Gameplay Help & Strategies » Why can the AI teleport to a town he no longer owns?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames