Moderated by Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Dragon clan!!!!
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 12-17-04 08:36 AM EDT (US)   
Enyone still here????

This clan has been here before under the name of dragons'den. I ask all former members around (and all who want to join to post here) I do not dare to say enything about allies before we can gt a few dragons here for a meeting. we would also decide who is to be the leader (if we want eny) at that meeting. Next i would suggest to make a new thread once the meeting has taken place.

Current dragons at meeting:
Rainbow
Artinian
Squeeky
Fire
Silver
Eastern

Allies:
L.E.D
please post!!!!

[This message has been edited by Rainbowdragon (edited 04-05-2005 @ 11:34 AM).]

Replies:
posted 04-01-05 12:43 PM EDT (US)     61 / 86  
Firedragon: I'd send you a Gmail email invite, but that'd probably be blocked just like the PBEM turns (AOL is awful). You might want to try a free Excite email account, though. Excite doesn't auto-block everything, at least, even if it has less storage space than Gmail (only 250 megabytes or so).
posted 04-01-05 03:36 PM EDT (US)     62 / 86  
When i just tried that link, guess what happened? AOL blocked it!

It is me howling under the moon. Do you answer the call of the wolf? Do you accept the curse of the werewolf?
posted 04-01-05 08:26 PM EDT (US)     63 / 86  
Ouch!

Tried using yahoo mail yet?

I have gone to find myself.
If i get back before i return, keep me here.
posted 04-02-05 06:25 AM EDT (US)     64 / 86  
AOL blocks search engines. I am seriously considering changing my ISP.
GRRRR!

It is me howling under the moon. Do you answer the call of the wolf? Do you accept the curse of the werewolf?
posted 04-04-05 08:05 PM EDT (US)     65 / 86  
*Looks about*

Eh, looks like the clan moved over here...not surprising...just odd.

Join our clan!
Semper Fidelis - United States Marine Corps Motto "Always Faithful"
posted 04-05-05 01:14 AM EDT (US)     66 / 86  
Welcome back!! The clan was long dead so I thought a new tread was needed.
posted 04-05-05 09:16 AM EDT (US)     67 / 86  
Yeah, well not so much dead as inactive. Hard to keep up with things while being deployed here and there. It's all good now though.

As far as FairyDragon is concerned, I'll see if she is going to come back around since I am back, but things are still a bit hectic for her at the moment, so I'll ask when I feel that it'd be appropriate.

I still don't have Shadow Magic (Still hesistant to grab a copy as AoW2 wasn't as much fun via PBEM as AoW1 is.)

So, back to the main issue now though. It looks like there's a decent group of people active now though, so is there any sort of plan in place that you have?

Join our clan!
Semper Fidelis - United States Marine Corps Motto "Always Faithful"
posted 04-05-05 11:33 AM EDT (US)     68 / 86  
NO, not realy. No plan at the moment. The only thing we are doing at the moment is being active and trying to get a little feel in playing multiplayer. I guss I can add you to the list.
posted 04-05-05 01:49 PM EDT (US)     69 / 86  
*Artinian lazaly wakes up at the aproch of a new dragon that enters the scene."ho,there,welcome friend"and then goes back to his usual slumber.

i still dont have have aowSM either,and when i got aow2 it kept crashing my computer and we could never figure out why so im using the classic.They always say the classices are better than the sequals.lol.But ive heard SM is much better than aow2 and it fixes errors and such.I dont know though,i havent played SM as of yet.Ive just had bad experiences with the aow2 i guess.

People follow the light, blinded by just cause, but what has the light brought them? It has only caused me pain, while the darkness embraced me and kept me deep within its shadows away from my pursuers and made them suffer for their crimes against me
Into darkness, into night, amongst the shadows we shall fight!
-/X\( ++ ) /X\-L.E.D.- Hand of Malice-/X\( ++ ) /X\-
posted 04-06-05 01:49 PM EDT (US)     70 / 86  
ihate aow2,sm rocks

posted 04-06-05 03:22 PM EDT (US)     71 / 86  
SM is certanly better than aow2, but SM ties with aow1. aow1 got a better feel to it than SM but tecnically SM is better. And there are much more people playing SM than aow1
(I think).
posted 05-01-05 09:49 PM EDT (US)     72 / 86  
*Artinian wakes up lazely and fly off and comes back a few moments latter with a cow,and begins chomping away.*looking at the others says "what?i was hungery." in his ancient Draconic language.

People follow the light, blinded by just cause, but what has the light brought them? It has only caused me pain, while the darkness embraced me and kept me deep within its shadows away from my pursuers and made them suffer for their crimes against me
posted 05-09-05 01:42 AM EDT (US)     73 / 86  
Rainbow, waking up to the smell of freshly killed cow askes artian if he may have some of it as well.
posted 05-09-05 04:42 PM EDT (US)     74 / 86  
Takes a small portion as she is a young dragon.

posted 05-09-05 05:10 PM EDT (US)     75 / 86  
Growls at them both.Tosses them both the cow and flys off to find another.

posted 05-10-05 04:42 PM EDT (US)     76 / 86  
pounces on it and is soon eaten it all exept the head, which she toses into the middle of the room. catch as catch can!she yells.

posted 05-28-05 05:32 PM EDT (US)     77 / 86  
okay! eats it her self.

posted 05-29-05 07:29 AM EDT (US)     78 / 86  
OI, RAINBOW! WANT TO MERGE YOUR CLAN WITH MINE!?
*Rainbow, sat in his office, hears this. SURE! he bellows back*
YESYESYESYESYES!!!

posted 06-21-05 03:47 AM EDT (US)     79 / 86  
Waking lazily up Rainbow lifts his head. Was I talking in my sleep again?? Anyway, I do not care who leads the dragon clan as long as we exisit.

"falls asleep again and is not likly to wake up for a while"

posted 06-21-05 06:24 PM EDT (US)     80 / 86  
*comes back.looking overstuffed. and falls asleep.

posted 07-11-05 05:08 PM EDT (US)     81 / 86  
You didn't use correct puntu-puncti-fullstops and stuff.

*Punctuation, See, I do know!*

posted 08-01-05 01:18 PM EDT (US)     82 / 86  
Is it me or is this clan dead?

posted 08-03-05 05:12 PM EDT (US)     83 / 86  
*lifts one eye and scorches whats left of the clan,then flys off back to LED headquarters to report this clans inactivity and not a threat.

posted 08-09-05 02:12 PM EDT (US)     84 / 86  
*grabs his tial and burys him before he can escape*

posted 08-17-05 12:34 PM EDT (US)     85 / 86  
Anyone up for a friendly battle? we must do our best not to fall asleep and be forgotten by history fellow dragons
posted 09-02-05 02:59 PM EDT (US)     86 / 86  
Not me

« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum » Dragon clan!!!!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames