Please contact one of the players in the "Game Password Keepers" box to hold passwords for a game. That way, if one passworded player *disappears* on you, he can help you unlock the game so you can continue play. More information below.
Please find more information on how to get started on PBEM in this thread as well.
If you are new to this community and PBEM you are strongly advised to read the
Tip: it is helpful if you have your gaming email show in your profile. This way, people can easily contact you, and set up a game!
You are strongly recommended to add a password to your games. The reason is not so much the risk of cheaters, but people ACCIDENTALLY opening your turn. This can really spoil a game, for everyone!
If you find yourself in a game where one player has disappeared and has passworded his turn, contact each person on the KEEPER list (See above) to see if they have the password.
- PBEM game map name or game name.
- A link to the game's turn log or signup thread. (To put a link to a thread in your post, just copy the url from your browser "address" line, create the new topic under "pbem news," and past the address line into the message).
- A short (only a few lines) description of the game. Shorter is better.
Post a followup message when the game is filled.
- Same information as for new games.
- What wizard/sphere/race(?) needs a substitute.
Post a followup message when the position is filled.
- Your name and possibly game name(s); wizard name would be nice too.
- Days absent.
- A short paragraph with other pertinent information (such as "game stared" or "position filled").
- A link to another thread for discussion purposes. DO not discuss here! Please.
Current PBEM News:
[This message has been edited by Enginerd (edited 06-20-2012 @ 01:34 PM).]