Please login or register

AoW1 Technical Help
Moderated by Enginerd, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Exceptions...
posted 11-06-09 05:07 PM EDT (US)   
I keep getting exceptions. They're not constant enough that I can't play the game. But they inevitably happen, there are event exceptions, show map exceptions, and deselect exceptions to name the ones I remember.

I don't know why they happen, but they sometimes happen going into tactical combat or coming out of tactical combat.

It has happened on all three computers I have played on, and I have the 1.36 patch.

Right now I'm using a dell 1525 inspiron with Vista.

Ideas?
Replies:
posted 11-06-09 05:53 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
Often times the exception errors have something to do with the map you're playing and the resources being used. Have you changed from one mod to another? Is it on every map you play? Custom maps only? We'll need a bit more info to help you out I'm afraid but that's my first guess so far.
posted 12-20-09 09:22 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
Ehm... I have no mods other than the patch. If that's considered a mod.

I've gotten the exceptions playing the campaign and I think any map I play. I've not been noticing if it's both my maps and the Downloaded ones, but I do know it happens on the Downloaded ones.

Generally playing the game for long periods tends to make them more common.
posted 12-05-11 09:52 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  

Hello there,

I just registered for these forums and need a little assistance. I just found my old copy of AoW and feeling nostalgic, I'm giving it a go. However, when I started the campaign for the Keepers in the Shire, I keep getting these error messages when I get in a automatic fight with numerous units

TArmyCombatMoveTE
TTerminateCombatTE

I can't figure it out and I have the latest patche (1.36)

At this point, I can't progress further through the campaign. Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

an old AoW fan that's rediscovered this great game
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Technical Help » Exceptions...
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames