Please login or register

AoW2 Gameplay Help & Strategies
Moderated by ChowGuy, Swolte, Ziggurat Mason

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Is there a tutorial for AOW:SM
posted 02-01-11 07:53 PM EDT (US)   
I just purchased the game and I was wondering if there were a tutorial anywhere that would get me started in the game. I have found some strategy guides but they assume you know the controls, how to move characters, etc. already. I know that other games in this genre supply tutorials, so I suspected that AOW:SM might have one also.
Replies:
posted 02-01-11 08:23 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
Open the game > click Campaign > click Shadow Magic Campaign > click Tutorial Start!

Hope that helps.

#7373DE for Humans #EFB573 for Azracs #4AA58C for Lizard Men #9CC6E7 for Frostlings |SM|> #E4ED38 #EBEBEB #CC2D29 #CC29D5
#6BB54A for Elves #EFE773 for Halflings #D6AD8C for Dwarves #EFEFDE for High Men |SM|> #DE8EA4 #F09245 #D2BE92 #BDBDE8 #558CDD
#B563BD for Dark Elves #F74242 for Orcs #BD7352 for Goblins #947B73 for The Undead |SM|> #1DDB38 #83795A #2CAAA4 #AC762A
Colors for AoW1 and AoWSM **A Proud Member of the Unofficial Patch Team!** ~2010 AoWSM PBEM Singles Champion~ http://blog.noblemaster.com/
posted 02-01-11 10:25 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
I actually found it after I posted this email, but thanks anyway. I didn't expect to find in the campaign folder. I have to say the tutorial combat was pretty tough. My halflings got massacred in the first fight.
posted 01-25-13 04:52 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
Are you likely to win in the first tutorial fight. It has been 7 years since I have played it. Going into the first tutorial fight, I have been able to kill the beetle once. Every round it gets its health restored presumably by the other hero. I notice that after losing the game acts like it is no big deal.

I noticed that I need my attack units out of the way of ranged units. But if I get clobbered in the first tutorial, I am thinking I am not getting it.
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW2 Gameplay Help & Strategies » Is there a tutorial for AOW:SM
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames