Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Boring Old Windmill
« Previous Page  1 ··· 13 14 15 16 17  Next Page »
posted 04-07-02 09:00 AM EDT (US)   
*Big sign on the door:*

MEMBERS-ONLY!!

Hehe, who would suspect secret BTOOIC meetings in here?

OK fellows, feel free to take some coffee and a doughnut while we discuss our strategy. Any agenda points can be raised and discussed here. Decisions will take at least 24hrs and try to be modest with agenda points. The Teleport off thread is our 'batcave' to the outer world, for now.

Secret Agenda

1. More members = > power: how to get more members?
2. Opening of BTOOIC-school?
3. Signatures (closed)
4. Colonization (strategies)(closed)
5. Clay Pidgeon joining Valley? (closed)
6. Recent interforum war (FARRP, BORG, Hall, ODNP).(closed)
7. New naming for BTOOIC when applying as an AoW-Guild (closed).
8. The new 'Tower of Evermore' forum.
9. Ranking system
10. Big Bad four nuisance...
11. New cause -> AoW source code?
12. New cause -> Map reviews?
13. Squeekydragon joining

*leans back*
Lets hear it...

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 07-19-2005 @ 12:06 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-17-03 02:31 PM EDT (US)     421 / 508  
The one with dual Raspberry AND lemon filling...I suggest we lock it up and *never* speak of it again...

"Count no man happy until he is dead"
-Solon
posted 05-26-04 09:41 PM EDT (US)     422 / 508  
*walks in silently and looks around*

Hello?

HELLO?

HELLO!?

HELLO!!!!?

*listens happly to the silence and removes a slightly aged but still living penguin from his pack*

At last the time has come...

cloudstrife726 "the marching one" 38th member of BTOOIC

posted 06-06-04 04:53 PM EDT (US)     423 / 508  
This can only mean one thing...

*removes some web from his old penguin-repeller*

Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar... Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?
posted 06-06-04 08:00 PM EDT (US)     424 / 508  
: *singing* I was five and he was six
We rode on horses made of sticks
He wore black and I wore white
He would always win the fight

Bang Bang he shot me down
Bang Bang I hit the ground
Bang Bang that awful sound
Bang Bang my baby shot me down
--*stops suddenly*

...what?

[This message has been edited by psykitty (edited 06-06-2004 @ 10:18 PM).]

posted 07-21-04 08:20 AM EDT (US)     425 / 508  
I love the sig..

Btw, I've been checking the BTOOIC forums but have difficulty posting there. The new cause looks nice and indeed usefulness should be evaluated. I have actually informed on the possibilities already!

I was also thinking about sections we BTOOIC-ers could write. Like on strategy or mapmaking! Or mapreviews on the a huge database! Map could get 'BTOOIC-approved', for that matter. It can also be used to get members.. "Review this map and gain a doughnut!".
Heavengames in general is gonna go through some changes as well and it would be nice to indirectly contribute to that as well!

The coming weeks will be busy for me and I'll be devoted to doing my turn, mapmaking and stuff, but I should finally have a little more time after late-august! Of course, don't wait up for me with good initiatives!

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 07-22-04 03:13 PM EDT (US)     426 / 508  
The BTOOIC reviewing maps? I like that idea. I would have started reviewing maps myself, but I haven't downloaded very many, and the ones I have downloaded, I haven't come anywhere close to beating yet.
posted 07-24-04 04:01 PM EDT (US)     427 / 508  
I've played a few maps and could have a shot at reviewing, but I don't have AoW: S&M...

Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar... Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?
posted 07-25-04 06:25 AM EDT (US)     428 / 508  
Well, perhaps you should buy it then...
I looked on Ebay, and i found several copies for about 12 euro... ok, they were german, but if you look around a little, you'll propably find one.

Proud member of BTOOIC.
posted 07-29-04 03:36 PM EDT (US)     429 / 508  
*salutes to Swolte*

It's nice to see your support for the new cause I proposed.

As far as good ideas are concerned I sort of ran out of them for now so it's up to you guys.

I don't consider myself to qualify as a map reviewer because I don't download enough maps. I don't even play all that much AoW anymore either. I spend more time designing and creating mods.

But apart from that the reviewing maps idea is good. We do need to find an ocupation for us for the time when The Second Cow is slain.

The clan thingy idea didn't work out because none of our opponents endured for long. It's almost a pitty that a "civil war" isn't particulary BTOOICish.

Although maybe ... maybe some people could disagree with the new cause and ...

I have my doubts concerning what I just wrote. For me BTOOIC always was a "we are many, we are one" sort of thing. So I'm really starting to doubt it's a good idea, but let's here what everybody else has to say.

Lord Dragatus, 30th member of BTOOIC, The One Who Killed the Cow.
posted 07-31-04 07:24 PM EDT (US)     430 / 508  

Quote:

Although maybe ... maybe some people could disagree with the new cause and ...

No, a civil war would take something pointless, like me insulting your mother or something like that

Proud member of BTOOIC.
posted 08-04-04 04:17 AM EDT (US)     431 / 508  
Don't you dare insult my mother!

posted 08-09-04 04:30 PM EDT (US)     432 / 508  
*smiles with pure evil in the darkness*
Good... think there are no enemies anymore.. drop your guard.. just as the queen planned... she will be pleased that the seeds of opposition and rebellion are working...
Soon..soon..
*softly snickers and silently returns to the dark caves*
posted 08-10-04 03:14 AM EDT (US)     433 / 508  
Huh?

*looks around*

I thought I heard something. Strange ...

posted 08-10-04 08:01 PM EDT (US)     434 / 508  
Ah, just a crazed old villain still dreaming of the good ol' days, when men were real men, women were non-existant, home was a cave, food was what you could kill during the day and the Big Bad Four had members.

posted 09-16-04 02:57 PM EDT (US)     435 / 508  
*Walks in*
Hey, Lord Dragatus! Your Mum's a um can't think of anything.
Um, you've eaten more dougnuts than everyone else! give me one!
Ooh, doughnuts!
*stuffs doughnuts into mouth*
posted 09-17-04 05:31 AM EDT (US)     436 / 508  
*raises eyebrow*

Am I hearing things or is someone trying to challenge me?

[This message has been edited by LordDragatus (edited 09-18-2004 @ 04:43 AM).]

posted 09-17-04 02:50 PM EDT (US)     437 / 508  
Erm... yeah!
Hang on, what was it about again?
posted 09-18-04 04:43 AM EDT (US)     438 / 508  
You wanted to say something about my mother. Or did you?

posted 09-24-04 04:29 PM EDT (US)     439 / 508  
I did?
Oh.
Hey, why don't we rebel against something?
posted 09-25-04 05:13 AM EDT (US)     440 / 508  
I don't rebel just for the sake of rebeling, but go ahead if you wish.

If you want to fight, I'll soon be starting a AoW1 PBEM, modified First Conflict, 2 vs 2. I think the Halflings and Orcs are still open, if you're interested.

posted 09-25-04 08:09 PM EDT (US)     441 / 508  
...but I have, if I can find AoW1 within two days, already chosen the Haflings. Which leaves the Orcs.

posted 09-27-04 04:06 PM EDT (US)     442 / 508  
What's that on your neck?
Oh, it's...
posted 02-23-05 12:26 PM EDT (US)     443 / 508  
i just sneezed on donuts. i'm a dragon. dragons breath fire. oops.
*covers face with wing to hide shame, gently walking away from blackened donuts*

It is me howling under the moon. Do you answer the call of the wolf? Do you accept the curse of the werewolf?
posted 02-24-05 08:03 PM EDT (US)     444 / 508  
*Sights the doughnuts*
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!...poor little doughnuts lost to us so early in their no doubt long and eventfull life, yanked from their blissful innocence by cruel cercumstance.

Fear not oh fallen ones for I shall avenge your loss!

Come forth oh fearsome Dragon and know the face of Death! For your blood shall feed the ground and replace that wich was stolen from this earth!!!

cloudstrife726 "the marching one" 38th member of BTOOIC

posted 02-26-05 06:27 AM EDT (US)     445 / 508  
hey i sneezed! i can't help sneezing. and would you kill a little dragon hatchling? i would make some more doughnuts but im out of jam.

It is me howling under the moon. Do you answer the call of the wolf? Do you accept the curse of the werewolf?
posted 02-27-05 00:07 AM EDT (US)     446 / 508  
*walks into Boring Old Windmill*

Hmm... thought I saw some lights in here. Wonder if anyone's... huh, I smell something burning...

*sees burnt doughnuts*

posted 03-04-05 12:21 PM EDT (US)     447 / 508  
sneezes on psykitty. talks to singed phykitty.
oops, ithink i have a cold. i did that to the doughnuts too. should i have said that?

posted 03-25-05 05:23 PM EDT (US)     448 / 508  
Its dead in here

posted 03-26-05 07:07 PM EDT (US)     449 / 508  
"Where be your gibes now, your gambols, your songs, your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one now, to mock your own grinning? Quite chop-fallen?"

*points to the sign that says: "Doughnut-burning dragons no entrance"*

[This message has been edited by Falagar (edited 03-26-2005 @ 07:07 PM).]

posted 03-29-05 05:50 AM EDT (US)     450 / 508  
*throws a burnt doughnut at him*

« Previous Page  1 ··· 13 14 15 16 17  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum » Boring Old Windmill
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames