Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Boring Old Windmill
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 ··· 10 ··· 17  Next Page »
posted 04-07-02 09:00 AM EDT (US)   
*Big sign on the door:*

MEMBERS-ONLY!!

Hehe, who would suspect secret BTOOIC meetings in here?

OK fellows, feel free to take some coffee and a doughnut while we discuss our strategy. Any agenda points can be raised and discussed here. Decisions will take at least 24hrs and try to be modest with agenda points. The Teleport off thread is our 'batcave' to the outer world, for now.

Secret Agenda

1. More members = > power: how to get more members?
2. Opening of BTOOIC-school?
3. Signatures (closed)
4. Colonization (strategies)(closed)
5. Clay Pidgeon joining Valley? (closed)
6. Recent interforum war (FARRP, BORG, Hall, ODNP).(closed)
7. New naming for BTOOIC when applying as an AoW-Guild (closed).
8. The new 'Tower of Evermore' forum.
9. Ranking system
10. Big Bad four nuisance...
11. New cause -> AoW source code?
12. New cause -> Map reviews?
13. Squeekydragon joining

*leans back*
Lets hear it...

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 07-19-2005 @ 12:06 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-09-02 05:11 PM EDT (US)     61 / 508  

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK............!

RUN EVERYBODY!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*takes as much doughnuts with him as possible and rols down the hill the old windmill stands on...rolling..rolling..rolling...*

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 04-09-02 10:04 PM EDT (US)     62 / 508  
this is most serious indeed, the enemy wishes to infiltrate our ranks, destroy our evidence, and wreak general havoc

Draco! Look, AoW2 action figures!!

*pounces on Draco while he's looking away and proceeds to beat him on the head with a stick*

that'll learn you!

"Count no man happy until he is dead"
-Solon
posted 04-10-02 01:49 AM EDT (US)     63 / 508  
"Hmmmm, you're a funny little one. Let me take a closer look at you."

"Hmphf! You talk softly and carry a weak stick mister, ahh, 'pickles,' was it? Yes, pickles are very frightening (though tasty with salt)."

[This message has been edited by Angel Draco (edited 04-10-2002 @ 10:29 PM).]

posted 04-10-02 02:09 AM EDT (US)     64 / 508  

Not the salt! Anything but the salt!!

*regains composure*
Can't salt me, still in the jar

*ahem*

*picks his stick back up and proceeds to poke the eye*

-Solon
posted 04-10-02 06:08 AM EDT (US)     65 / 508  
HOLD ON MISTER PICKLES, I'LL GET HELP!!

*runs down to party again*

My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 04-10-02 06:15 AM EDT (US)     66 / 508  
*Comes in, looks bored to the fight between Draco&Mr.Pickles, take donut and coffee and goes out again*
*Comes back and looks horryfied at the fight*

Leave this place demon of the underworld!You shall not walk under the majsty of the sun. Back to the shadows!The Great Wizard Andalakus orders you to go!

[This message has been edited by Andalakus (edited 04-10-2002 @ 06:18 AM).]

posted 04-10-02 07:01 AM EDT (US)     67 / 508  
I dont know whether to be laughing or angry that this is in the guild halls when it should be in OD or something.
posted 04-10-02 07:50 AM EDT (US)     68 / 508  
I know and I am sorry for interupting but why didn't you add "You shall not pass."
posted 04-10-02 11:21 AM EDT (US)     69 / 508  
Swooooooollllte!!!

What do I do?

-Solon
posted 04-10-02 12:12 PM EDT (US)     70 / 508  
No.. Noooo... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*takes on secret true form*

THATS IT!!!!!

*Not sounding like Kermit the Frog*
OUT EVERYONE! HOW ON EARTH AM I TO FINISH MY SPEECH WITH ALL THIS...THIS NOISE!!!
AND LOOK AT THE MESS. WHO'S GONNA CLEAN THAT ALL UP, EH? AH... AT LEAST MY SPEECHES ARE STILL SAFE, GRRRRRR....

*Hovers to closet and grabs speeches...*

*Woosh...(burning the speeches)*

DOW!!!!

()

posted 04-10-02 12:48 PM EDT (US)     71 / 508  
Hey!
Take it easy, or shall I bann you all to the eternal darkness!
No?

Then, take it easy!

Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar... Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?
posted 04-10-02 12:50 PM EDT (US)     72 / 508  

Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar... Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?
posted 04-10-02 04:41 PM EDT (US)     73 / 508  
Ok everyone, back to what the Windmill was meant for, discussion between members of the agenda points of BTOOIC. Agenda point #1 is still one of the most important ones, as the teleporter discussion will have to wait until the beta demo is out. How to get more members? Oh yes, we were supposed to set an ultimatum for Draco... Will you join BTOOIC or be locked up for 1 day in the Dungeon as Swolte the First declared?

Any more ideas for getting more members would be appreciated.

"I wanna be Sultan instead of the Sultan!" - Grand Vizier Iznoghoud, 2nd and honoured member of the BTOOIC (Buildable Teleporters Off Option in Cities)
Admin of the BTOOIC site and forum.

[This message has been edited by Iznoghoud (edited 04-10-2002 @ 04:42 PM).]

posted 04-10-02 05:21 PM EDT (US)     74 / 508  
We could brainwash Draco and set him to spy for us!

posted 04-10-02 06:22 PM EDT (US)     75 / 508  
Draco, would you like a mind-alt... errrhm, nice jelly donut?

"I wanna be Sultan instead of the Sultan!" - Grand Vizier Iznoghoud, 2nd and honoured member of the BTOOIC (Buildable Teleporters Off Option in Cities)
Admin of the BTOOIC site and forum.
posted 04-10-02 08:15 PM EDT (US)     76 / 508  
We have to give the ultimatum in one post, something big and flashy...

-Solon
posted 04-10-02 08:32 PM EDT (US)     77 / 508  
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE ANGEL DRACO JOIN THE BTOOIC CAUSE, OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!

(possible consequence illustrated above)

muwahahaHAHAHAHACK *HACK* *cough* *WEEEEZ*

(maybe he's epileptic...)

-Solon
posted 04-10-02 11:01 PM EDT (US)     78 / 508  
"No device of yon construction can bind my entity. Your mortal minds could barely being to grasp the concept of my being.

I have no opinion of your mortal concerns or self inflicted conflicts, although your cause, this 'BTOOIC' seems lost to my being. It is a device you have constructed to confront a conflict you imposed upon yourself; it is the snake that swallowed its own tail and slowly devours itself until there is nothing left and it winks out of existence."

[This message has been edited by Angel Draco (edited 04-10-2002 @ 11:05 PM).]

posted 04-11-02 03:14 AM EDT (US)     79 / 508  

Quoted from Draco:

it is the snake that swallowed its own tail and slowly devours itself until there is nothing left and it winks out of existence

Ha ha, that's quite impossible. How does the mouth reach around to devour the mouth? Where does the eaten part of the snake go as it continues to eat? It's kind of like zipping a zip a thousand times over, not only does it not get smaller, it gains size. That's just silly Draco, I'm afraid you got nothing.

So I guess you're refusing our generous offer? Well, just remember, you're only an Angel, and all Angels had to be created by someone...

So have you gone in to epileptic shock yet?

Quoted from Draco:

I have no opinion of your mortal concerns

I dunno Drac, one of my, "mortal concerns" is AoW2. Are you saying you don't have an opinion on AoW2?

-Solon

[This message has been edited by Mister Pickles (edited 04-11-2002 @ 03:16 AM).]

posted 04-11-02 07:44 AM EDT (US)     80 / 508  
"Draco, friend...
You aware of the 'attack o/t clones'-STAR WARS movie that is running at this very moment... down there?"
*points at Dungeon*

*It seemed like no time passed...or well, perhaps something 'changed' in that tense windmill that night... for it took no time...*

"He he... see how easy it is?"

btw, guys!

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 04-11-2002 @ 08:43 AM).]

posted 04-11-02 09:47 AM EDT (US)     81 / 508  

"This will be you're fate Draco, if you do not join us!"

posted 04-11-02 01:38 PM EDT (US)     82 / 508  
Such a fate is reserved for one who can perish a mortal death. I walk a higher plane.

Through this 'BTOOIC', you seek to combine your strength, much like a coven, to rally against and twart the will of 'Those Who Sit Above In Blue,' However, you do not realize the ire you raise through your cabal.

Your quest is vein. Many have traveled a similar path before you, and you certainly shall not be the last. I have seen it countless times before, and will undoubtely do so again.

Hmpf. The last time I observed the likes of such folly was in the company of a saucy demoness (whose name is best left unspoken here), who encountered a rag-tag band such as yourselves. Before I depart this plane for other travels, I shall impart her words uttered to them before their actions ended in destruction:

Quoted from Saucy Demoness:

"The forces at work here are factories of truth so foreign to your understanding that if you attempted to observe the machine in its entirety, it would burn your fragile mind into vapor. You must feel very proud to leap out of the priomordial ooze of godly creation, gasp for a momemt in the air, and lie on the shore in the belief that you won't die like all the other fish. All the while, elephants of stone stomp on these celestial shores and you, in your blindness, take no note."

You cannot divine the will of 'Those Who Sit Above In Blue,' you must be content that they act for your good, and not your harm.

posted 04-11-02 02:05 PM EDT (US)     83 / 508  
Even though our cause seems lost, we will keep fighting for our cause!
But behold!
You have underestimated us!!!!
Our forces are growing, and when the time is right, we will triumph!

[This message has been edited by Falagar (edited 04-11-2002 @ 02:10 PM).]

posted 04-11-02 04:52 PM EDT (US)     84 / 508  

Quoted from Draco:

Your quest is vein.

Perhaps you mean vain? *sigh* I'm afraid that it is quite impossible to take someone seriously when they can't even spell.

But perhaps you forget what happened to the last guy that was as fiery as you.

Quoted from Gandalf the Grey:

"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udűn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

As it shall be with YOU Draco the malevolent. You sicken me sitting up on your self-proclaimed throne, wielding authority like it was yours from the beginning. Need I remind you of others of greater stature? You are but a pawn, a worthless piece with just enough usefulness to suit its master for a little while more. Get down pretender! You cannot intimidate the BTOOIC! This just cause will NOT be made a mockery of by someone of your ignorance! Our purpose is clear, and nothing will foul that image. Our goal is known, and we draw near, our purpose unhindered.

*The ground shakes with tremendous force, creating a fissure many miles in length. A voice emanates from the chasm, older than the ancients. Unspeakable power radiates from the voice and all cower before the judgement it brings, grovelling, begging for mercy. They are spared from his wrath, and an invisible force slams in to Draco*

Get back Sarn, you are too insignificant to bother these warriors of Light. Their vision of a pure unadultered future pleases me, for I am Ilúvatar. I will break your masters staff, and scatter his body over the ends of the earth, for I am the Father of All, and I do not tolerate the oppression of the chosen. You seek to wreak havoc and destruction, but I tell you, you hatred towards others will hasten your downfall. In time I will send you to Udűn, to burn in the fiery hells for eternity. You will recognise my authority, yet your pride will keep you from embracing my mercy. The world has no need for your kind, BEGONE!!!

*The invisible being hurls Draco to the ground, and dissipates across the world, protecting his children from the abuses of the fallen who were ensnared by the blasphemous Draco*

-Solon
posted 04-11-02 05:13 PM EDT (US)     85 / 508  
From now on Mister Pickles of Dill shall be known as Mister Pickles of Dill, the one who banned the eternal evil, whos name shall not be speaken again for all eternity.
In Short: Mr. Pickles, Demonslayer. (Dominus Pickleius, Lanius Diaboli)

[This message has been edited by Andalakus (edited 04-11-2002 @ 05:17 PM).]

posted 04-11-02 10:31 PM EDT (US)     86 / 508  
AHHHHH! I love when people quote that.
posted 04-11-02 11:23 PM EDT (US)     87 / 508  
*feels tremendous force against his neck* Did someone leave a window open in here? I think a mosquito bit me. Where's the OFFTM? *rummages* Ah ha! Where was was I? Oh yes...

Stormcrow, while wise an long lived, required a being such as I to return him to the prime material plane after the Balrog took him. And really, did you ever see him cast any truly powerful magic? No. A "Continual Light" here, an "Otiluke's Resilient Sphere" there, some fire cantrips for children....

I am no more malevolent than you. I simply Am. I seek not to intimidate your or impress you. Indeed, need I remind you as to who summoned who to this gathering? However, as amusing as it has been, I must take my leave of you now. I would wish you well if I thought it would do any good, but your tunnel vision has blinded you to your cause, and your cause alone. Until next time, Mr. Cucumber.

posted 04-12-02 00:27 AM EDT (US)     88 / 508  
*The earth shakes once more, fine china falling from the cupboards, shattering on the ground*

You dare insult my chosen messenger? My harbinger of YOUR doom?! You are blinded Draco, you have never known peace, so destruction is all you crave. As for Mithrandir, he is more powerful than you could ever imagine. It takes more than a continual light to defeat a Balrog. The way you flaunt your power is by no means an accurate demonstration of your strength. A wizard of Mithrandir's calibre is rare, for he does not parade his authority around so freely, for you show what little power you have to gain followers who know not your evil deeds. And if you dare suggest you had ANYTHING to do with his reincarnation, think again. Your lies will get you nowhere vile fiend. You could not raise a wizard of his stature, for he truly is a warrior of light.

As for you Draco, you shall be chained up with your master until the next age where you both shall be put on trial. Repent of your ways or face eternal damnation, for I DO NOT TOLERATE YOUR HOLLOW THREATS!!!

*fire rains from the heavens, and lightning storms play across the grasslands as Ilúvatar makes his divine anger known to the forces of darkness*

-Solon
posted 04-12-02 00:29 AM EDT (US)     89 / 508  
Hmm...quite frankly, I don't think you have a chance Draco. Give up while you can and Ilúvatar might go easy on you.

-Solon
posted 04-12-02 00:33 AM EDT (US)     90 / 508  
Yes Chosen One, his time draws near, you are good to warn him of impending doom. Go dispell his lies and false teachings, and for you, your place is next to Gandalf the Grey, Mr. Pickles of Dill, Demonslayer go, for you are now my prophet, I will speak through your mouth and bring judgment on those who defy the BTOOIC.

-Solon
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 ··· 10 ··· 17  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum » Boring Old Windmill
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames