Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Boring Old Windmill
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 ··· 10 ··· 17  Next Page »
posted 04-07-02 09:00 AM EDT (US)   
*Big sign on the door:*

MEMBERS-ONLY!!

Hehe, who would suspect secret BTOOIC meetings in here?

OK fellows, feel free to take some coffee and a doughnut while we discuss our strategy. Any agenda points can be raised and discussed here. Decisions will take at least 24hrs and try to be modest with agenda points. The Teleport off thread is our 'batcave' to the outer world, for now.

Secret Agenda

1. More members = > power: how to get more members?
2. Opening of BTOOIC-school?
3. Signatures (closed)
4. Colonization (strategies)(closed)
5. Clay Pidgeon joining Valley? (closed)
6. Recent interforum war (FARRP, BORG, Hall, ODNP).(closed)
7. New naming for BTOOIC when applying as an AoW-Guild (closed).
8. The new 'Tower of Evermore' forum.
9. Ranking system
10. Big Bad four nuisance...
11. New cause -> AoW source code?
12. New cause -> Map reviews?
13. Squeekydragon joining

*leans back*
Lets hear it...

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 07-19-2005 @ 12:06 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-07-02 05:46 PM EDT (US)     31 / 508  
"Multiplayer in beta demo"
...no, I found that theme really interesting.
posted 04-07-02 05:51 PM EDT (US)     32 / 508  
Yes, it must be something that appeals to everyone. Didn't Mr Pickless mention something about chocolade... Hmmmm.. it has to be AOW2 related, eh? With direct links to the recruitment ceremony in them as well..
And perhaps other anti-buildable teleport threads.

*thinks of Andalakus' suggestion*

How about: BETA DEMO IS HERE!
(and click our link)

No?

*thinks on...*

posted 04-07-02 05:55 PM EDT (US)     33 / 508  
That would be playing with fire

*munching a doughnut*

Well... mgh. .. gh.. . maybe... . COUGH COUGH!

*suffocates*

[This message has been edited by Rorschach (edited 04-07-2002 @ 05:56 PM).]

posted 04-07-02 05:57 PM EDT (US)     34 / 508  
What about " Nude Babes in the Beta Demo"
I know that would be unfair.

Heads down, a Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Andalakus (edited 04-07-2002 @ 05:59 PM).]

posted 04-07-02 06:20 PM EDT (US)     35 / 508  
hmmm..."chocolate covered nymphs in demo!"? Nah, the images that one produces, *shudder*

keep thinking guys, going with the demo theme may provide more bang for your buck, but the reprecussions could be fatal.

*slurps jelly out of his doughnut and gives the rest to his pet Basilisk*

[This message has been edited by Mister Pickles (edited 04-07-2002 @ 06:24 PM).]

posted 04-07-02 06:27 PM EDT (US)     36 / 508  
Quote: *shudder* ?
I find that image quite pleasing.
I think it's that basilisk of yours that makes you shudder MP. You should get rid of it

*sips some nicely tempered gourmet coffee*

edit: btw was that a false alarm Andalakus? You got me down on the floor for a sec, but..

[This message has been edited by Rorschach (edited 04-07-2002 @ 06:37 PM).]

posted 04-07-02 06:34 PM EDT (US)     37 / 508  
Please don't upset Harold, he can be fairly nasty to those who make him angry. So far six people haven't made the mistake twice.
posted 04-07-02 06:42 PM EDT (US)     38 / 508  
About what to Hell is Mister Pickles talking?????
posted 04-07-02 06:53 PM EDT (US)     39 / 508  

Run Spot, RUN!!!

(slightly off-topic, thought some comic relief was needed.....or maybe I'm just checking out different "smiley's")

posted 04-07-02 06:54 PM EDT (US)     40 / 508  
I'm talking about Harold, my Basilisk
posted 04-07-02 07:27 PM EDT (US)     41 / 508  
How about "The new Basilisk unit animation" for a topic? It's not too much, and certainly on-topic.
posted 04-08-02 06:26 AM EDT (US)     42 / 508  
*Runs up the hill from party to secret boring old windmill*

He guys, anyone seen my speech? I seem to have lost it. I have to perform in about 8 hours... so... Well, anyway, I gotta go to the bathroom, now! Check out the music at the party (link at beginning) in the meantime or entertain the guests! We're doing great. Keep up the good work, fellows!

*30 minutes later after a Flushing sound*

HE, are we still out of toilet-paper? Guys... *silence*...Whats this?

--------------------------------------------------------

Lets get back to agenda point #1.
How about:
*shows strategical sketch:*

NEW FEATURES IN AOW2

Hello friends!
As you know AOW2 will have lots of new features! for example one of them is the fact that you can upgrade to teleporters in cities. We of BTOOIC are very curious. Read more about them here{link to anti teleporter site} and here{other anti teleporter link} and for the best chocolade:

---> here!{link to party}

We like to know what new features YOU are looking forward too in AOW2!!

Swolte the First

Well, what do you think? Any modifications needed? We'll have to pretend as members to (on topic) aswer the questions to update the thread and secretely provide links to our recruitment party, then... Hehe.. A new 'batcave'!

Toasts on that! *cheers!*

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 04-08-2002 @ 06:27 AM).]

posted 04-08-02 06:41 AM EDT (US)     43 / 508  
As for agenda point #1, how to get more members: If some of us provide links to the recruitment ceremony in our signatures, we will probably have more visitors, which means more potential members. I'll update my signature to show you.

"I wanna be Sultan instead of the Sultan!" - Grand Vizier Iznoghoud, 2nd and honoured member of the BTOOIC (Buildable Teleporters Off Option in Cities)
Admin of the BTOOIC site and forum.

[This message has been edited by Iznoghoud (edited 04-08-2002 @ 06:42 AM).]

posted 04-08-02 09:23 AM EDT (US)     44 / 508  
Lovefffly douffghnuts.. *smack*, *smack*

Brilliant idea..! Your cunningness never ceases to amaze me, Grand Vizier.

What are your thoughts on the feature-lure thread?

*tries to work out his future sign*

(ps: Feel free to do so if not in conflict with our 'alter-ego's' at non-BTOOIC topics )

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 04-08-2002 @ 09:28 AM).]

posted 04-08-02 09:26 AM EDT (US)     45 / 508  
*shivering from coffein shock due to sipping way too much gourmet coffee*

Check out the new Topic guys!

[This message has been edited by Rorschach (edited 04-08-2002 @ 09:34 AM).]

posted 04-08-02 09:47 AM EDT (US)     46 / 508  
Aargh! Was I too rash again? Must be the increased level of coffein in my blood. Still... I believe it could work out. We could recruit some devs, like Sikbok (!).
posted 04-08-02 10:01 AM EDT (US)     47 / 508  
We forgive you your hastyness..

Here, have another doughnut and some more coffee...

Indeed it could turn out well for our organisation, perhaps we could get a dev in our midst...hehe. And we could still use all the members we can get..
When we reach the Cow we will have a more... offical direct petition, then?

And rember the cease-fire-untill-demo-is-out-agreement.

( lol)

Get the unofficial Patch v1.4. here!
My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
My proud AoW2 maps:The River Arne
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 04-08-2002 @ 12:10 PM).]

posted 04-08-02 10:40 AM EDT (US)     48 / 508  
Excellent idea's everyone, here is my signature, but I must go now, higher education awaits!

"Count no man happy until he is dead"
-Solon
posted 04-08-02 03:17 PM EDT (US)     49 / 508  
How do you make a link in your signature?
Great speech First one!
And I think we should work harder to recruit Wazzz, at least he has shown some interest.
posted 04-08-02 03:39 PM EDT (US)     50 / 508  
You make a link in a signature the same way as in a regular post, with ubb code. Try making the link in a practice reply so you have the toolbar to make things easier for you. Then copy the link stuff, from [url] to [/url], cancel the reply and paste it in the signature area. Be sure to give a description to your link, as no one will open a link like this when it is in a sig: http://aow.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=display&fn=11&tn=212&f=11,212,0,60 .

And yes, we should try to get Wazzz in the BTOOIC. But we might also get rayb to join us, so try to interest him as well.

"I wanna be Sultan instead of the Sultan!" - Grand Vizier Iznoghoud, 2nd and honoured member of the BTOOIC (Buildable Teleporters Off Option in Cities)
posted 04-08-02 04:26 PM EDT (US)     51 / 508  
Thanks Andalakus,
(the way I learned it all) There is a small [forum help] button at the top left of your screen. It explains everything (other tricks as well) in even more detail!

My best AoW-Sm map: Drums of Death (This is the multiplayer version; for single player, or AI use different version)
Other proud AoW-sm maps: The Key of Kharzul, The Fight for Light, Waikiti Island, Goldrush Mountains
Coordinator of the v1.4 and v1.5 patchteams, Seraph of AoWHeaven, PBEM Singles Champion 2008
posted 04-08-02 05:54 PM EDT (US)     52 / 508  
I have a matter most grave to discuss. There seems to be a missing doughnut. That's a big enough problem as it is, but the way it gets even bigger is who stole it. The thief in question is not a member *boo boo*. He is none other than (drum roll please)...DRACO!!! I present the following evidence-Draco caught doughnut-handed

Swolte the First, your wisdom is needed to decide what should be done with this infidel!

posted 04-08-02 06:57 PM EDT (US)     53 / 508  
SEIZE HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

BRING HIM HERE AND THEN TO THE DUNGEONS!!!

unless.. he becomes a member...

Now all that remains is... for how long we should keep him there.
I must compliment you on your work for BTOOIC, Mister Pickles. Excellent. Remember, it does not go unnoticed. The Great Fingers would have been proud...very proud.

[This message has been edited by swolte (edited 04-08-2002 @ 07:19 PM).]

posted 04-08-02 07:08 PM EDT (US)     54 / 508  
Thank you for your kind words Swolte the First. I would do anything to ensure that the glorious BTOOIC's agenda goes unmarred.
posted 04-08-02 07:27 PM EDT (US)     55 / 508  
The donut thief Angel Draco will be given one chance to ask for membership at either the Ceremony, the Windmill or the Dungeon. Otherwise, he will be imprisoned in the Dungeon for as long as Swolte the First sees fit.

[This message has been edited by Iznoghoud (edited 04-08-2002 @ 07:27 PM).]

posted 04-08-02 07:33 PM EDT (US)     56 / 508  
So who's the one to let him know?
posted 04-08-02 08:07 PM EDT (US)     57 / 508  
No no, not at the ceremony! We only want happy things over there. Bad publicity. When he shows: a member (Mr Pickless, Rorschach?) should arrest him, read the accusation and kindly link him here...Kindly because we want to be associated with positive things when in public.

Then Draco must speak:
*join or
*BTOOIC DUNGEON for 1 day ().

(!!!)

posted 04-08-02 08:59 PM EDT (US)     58 / 508  
Hmm...does that mean as soon as Draco shows up we give him the ultimatum? I'm gone for the rest of the evening, but I'll be home all day tomorrow. How do we suppose to get him to come here though? I suppose we want to lure him in to the windmill, and when we get him in to the windmill, we shoove him down the dungeon stairs!! If he doesn't join that is.
posted 04-09-02 04:39 PM EDT (US)     59 / 508  
Hmmm.. all evidence seems destroyed. He's too powerfull. There has been a 'serious'-mood in the air around here, lately. Perhaps I should cancel my speech and wait what the tidings bring...

posted 04-09-02 04:58 PM EDT (US)     60 / 508  
"Why have you summoned me? Who disturbs my torpor?"
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 ··· 10 ··· 17  Next Page »
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » Tower of Evermore - A Clan Forum » Boring Old Windmill
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames