You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 General Discussion & Strategies
Moderated by Enginerd

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 General Discussion & Strategies » Bug with Items having Marksmanship IV?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Bug with Items having Marksmanship IV?
Mac_Biodiesel
posted 03-08-15 09:45 PM EDT (US)         
My hero has Archery and a wand of magic bolts. I picked up a ring from a cave that gives that hero Marksmanship IV. I equip the ring, and my character sheet says I have Mark IV, but in Tactical Combat, my archery is still listed as Att 4 Dam 2, and magic bolts are still Att 7 Dam 3.

Is this a known bug, or is there a trick to get it to register?
AuthorReplies:
paatoo
posted 03-09-15 04:40 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
ups, will have to test on the editor, cause i dont really know!!
Boarungg
posted 03-10-15 11:29 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
I got bugged crown of leadership in one of my games. The same story. Picked up in the cave (during exploration), the ability is on the list, but doesn't work (also after exploration).

[This message has been edited by Boarungg (edited 03-10-2015 @ 02:18 PM).]

Mac_Biodiesel
posted 03-10-15 03:33 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
I'm pretty sure I've seen this work with other items granting Marksmanship (maybe just I or II), but I think I've always had problems with the Ring of Marksmanship IV.
Ramillies
posted 03-13-15 06:25 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Maybe the marksmanship adds up? Then if your hero had some marksmanship on his own, that level + 4 would exceed the maximal level 4, and it could start behaving weirdly. (Of course, this is only a wild shot.)
Rodzilla
posted 03-26-15 02:07 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
I went into the editor and created a new ring. It didn't matter what level I set it to (I tried 1-4), the marksmanship bonus never showed up for a ranged attack.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames