You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 General Discussion & Strategies
Moderated by Enginerd

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 General Discussion & Strategies » Battle formations in AoW 1
Bottom
Topic Subject:Battle formations in AoW 1
Vissavald
posted 09-15-13 01:45 AM EDT (US)         
Hi to all.

Does it matter in what order my units are in unit panel before battle? And if not, then on what priciples does computer place my units on the battlefield when battle begins?

Thanks in advance.

(and by the way, do AoW 2 and SM keep the same mechanics of placing units or not?).

Vissavald frį Garšariki

[This message has been edited by Vissavald (edited 09-15-2013 @ 02:28 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Ramillies
posted 02-09-14 02:31 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
It does not matter and you can't change the order of units on the panel anyway.
From the top of my head: shooters get displaced in the back line, long-ranged (ballistae, cannons etc.) get to the very back, medium-ranged (archers, slingers) in front of them, melee fighters and short-ranged (snails) in front of them. Heroes get placed somewhere in the middle.

I have never played AoW 2.
hherryjohn
posted 01-11-15 10:42 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
I think that is because it returns to the modules own playlist which can only be altered permanently by editing the module. So once it hits the autosave it will go back to the default music list for that module.

Decrease your exam stress by using our latest ccna security and best quality test king and new ccnp - testking . We provide with 100% pass guarantee along with fit.edu
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames