You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AoW1 Competitions, Tournaments & Wizard's Ladder
Moderated by Enginerd

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Wonders 2 Heaven » Forums » AoW1 Competitions, Tournaments & Wizard's Ladder » The Ending of the AOW1 Wizard's Ladder
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Ending of the AOW1 Wizard's Ladder
hiranu
posted 12-21-06 04:34 PM EDT (US)         
I'm thinking to using the WL Champion Open Tourney that was recently posted to graceful close out the AOW1 Wizard's ladder. I don't mind supporting it as long as its in use, but unfortunately the activity has dropped down to almost nothing. (One game completed in the last 9 months.)

I'm looking for opinions, what do people think?

AuthorReplies:
Enginerd
HG Angel
posted 12-21-06 07:03 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
I would first like to thank all those that have participated on the wizard ladder as players or administrators. I have had a lot of fun because of it.

If I lose my title in this next round of games that will soon start (take your best shot) I will not start any new WL games after that. When I retain the title (positive thinking) I will honor the WL guidelines and accept any official challenge made. Keep in mind that I have not had anyone challenge me for a looooooong time. I will still play games for fun but I'm ready to retire from WL play.

I believe one of the purposes of the WL was to encourage competition in a friendly environment and get players together. I believe the WL no longer serves this purpose.

My recommendation is that the WL end after this open tourney and the wall of fame be left for all to see.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Wonders 2 Heaven | HeavenGames